PDA

View Full Version : so excited

Mookins
06-09-2010, 06:56 PM
have ordered car stickers with my business name and logo and somelittle bug stickers....cant wait

ive not seen any other car with anything on it to do with minding in my area so if this doesnt drum up any business il cry

just dont tell hubby he thinks its only a business name...he doesnt know about the bugs....its his car im sticking them too ( well ours but he uses it more at present lol:D

xxx

Tribe_mummy
06-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Sounds fab, good luck with the advertising :) x

Mookins
06-09-2010, 07:13 PM
thanks hun, am also off to the village school, managed to be able t wangle an advert in the actual school so going over to introduce myself:clapping:

xx

miffy
06-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Hope the advertising pays off :thumbsup:

Are you going to tell hubby or just stick them in the car and hope he doesn't notice? :laughing:

Miffy xx

Mookins
06-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Hope the advertising pays off :thumbsup:

Are you going to tell hubby or just stick them in the car and hope he doesn't notice? :laughing:

Miffy xx

mmmm...not sure yet, think i may just stick them on....and if he not happy then he can peel them off again:D

he wont cos thats too much like hard work:clapping:

xx

keeks
06-09-2010, 08:26 PM
I've been thinking along the same lines, I haven't got a car, but my partner may find some stickers on his one morning... hmmm... :littleangel:

Good luck with your sticking! :D

xxx

Mookins
06-09-2010, 08:38 PM
I've been thinking along the same lines, I haven't got a car, but my partner may find some stickers on his one morning... hmmm... :littleangel:

Good luck with your sticking! :D

xxx

:clapping: :D
cars owners everywhere will be waking up to find they have been stickered lol

when ive got them all on il post details if theyre any good (wont let my friends buy tat)

xxx