PDA

View Full Version : hen night dare help please

emmadines
06-09-2010, 02:02 PM
I have a friend whos hen nights this weekend and we are compiling some dares.....

I have the following already and was trying to turn them into a sort of rhyme or something like that

* How many signatures can you get written in different places on yourself (no more then one on any part (I was thinking of changing it to get 6 signatures)

* Get 2 pairs of mens underwear

* get two men to put a pair of knickers on (i was going to get 2 pairs of briget jones type) and say to them will you put my nickers on?

* get 5 drinks brought for you

* get 5 kisses

* dance with a man

* collect 3 different trophies

could you lovely people help???

pps if you can think of any more feel free....

angiemog
06-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Sing a love song to man.......or woman!

theplayroom
06-09-2010, 04:51 PM
what about sewing polos onto a t shirt and the hen can charge a pound to have them 'nibbled' off by verious members of the public......everytime someone says a certain word all do a shot.......walk about with skirt in knickers and take bets on how long it will be till someone tells her......sorry i used to be an ann summers rep.....just make sure the hen is up for all of this as i would have hated it and been really embaressed!:blush: have fun :clapping:

Sally

emmadines
07-09-2010, 03:50 PM
oooooo their fab!! ive pinched the idea of the polos on the t shirt, Ive got some sashes and will sew them onto them....

keep them comming ladies

cherry
07-09-2010, 03:54 PM
You might be able to get some ideas from here :laughing:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/post1613121.html

karenandsmile
07-09-2010, 03:55 PM
the bride has ten pegs the bride then has to peg them on 10 blokes or women and not get noticed or caught by the person she has pegged if she gets noticed she has to drink a drink for every fail you can make the pegs pretty by glueing a picture on or have a slogen on

emmadines
08-09-2010, 09:41 PM
the bride has ten pegs the bride then has to peg them on 10 blokes or women and not get noticed or caught by the person she has pegged if she gets noticed she has to drink a drink for every fail you can make the pegs pretty by glueing a picture on or have a slogen on

ooo Illl pinch that one :) thats Fab!!!

oo and this one hehehe

WHEN THE NEXT SONG IS PLAYED, JUMP UP AND SHOUT ‘I LOVE THIS ONE’ THEN SING AND DANCE YOUR HEART OUT

(sorry bout the caps - copy and past)

angeldelight
08-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Sounds great

Hope you all have a lovely night

Angel xx