PDA

View Full Version : YIPPIEEEEE THE WEEKEND

angeldelight
04-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Morning Everyone

The weekend is here at last :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Gorgeous morning here very warm already and the sun is shining

I am off to town shopping then to the cinema - of course ha ha

Then tomorrow we are off for a lovely meal " Around the world in 80 dishes " help yourself to whatever you can eat - food from different countries yummy

So what about everyone else

What are your plans ?

Have a super duper weekend everyone

Angel xxx

LOOPYLISA
04-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Morning, sunny here :clapping:

Very quiet too , just me , coffee, laptop :D

Where is this restaurant Angel ?, sounds fab :thumbsup: i love our all you can eat chinese yummmm :laughing:

Hope you all have a fab weekend x

angeldelight
04-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Morning, sunny here :clapping:

Very quiet too , just me , coffee, laptop :D

Where is this restaurant Angel ?, sounds fab :thumbsup: i love our all you can eat chinese yummmm :laughing:

Hope you all have a fab weekend x

In Brum of course Lisa ha

You are very welcome :laughing:

xxx

Toothfairy
04-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Morning everyone

Nothing exciting happening here, housework today, blitzing the house from top to bottom. Then tomorrow it's the gardens turn, blitzing the garden and washing down all the outside toys after the summer hols.

Have a good weekend everyone :thumbsup:

caz3007
04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
We are off to a food fair at Amberley chalkpits (we are members). Ds likes going to these as he is pretty fussy about food, but likes to try all sorts. He even ate and liked pigeon at one a couple of years ago.

Tomorrow is the sands of time on the seafront and there are lots of free things going on, so off to that, but need to sort out my photos tomorrow ready for scrapbooking on my day off next week (at last a day to myself until school pick up)

LOOPYLISA
04-09-2010, 09:59 AM
We are off to a food fair at Amberley chalkpits (we are members). Ds likes going to these as he is pretty fussy about food, but likes to try all sorts. He even ate and liked pigeon at one a couple of years ago.

Tomorrow is the sands of time on the seafront and there are lots of free things going on, so off to that, but need to sort out my photos tomorrow ready for scrapbooking on my day off next week (at last a day to myself until school pick up)

Is this bognor seafront ? sounds good :thumbsup:

caz3007
04-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Is this bognor seafront ? sounds good :thumbsup:

Yes it is Lisa, been before and lots of things to see and do. Old cars by the Royal, things in the Royal Norfolk, sandcastle comps and donkeys too. Free bus ride around the area pointing out history. Its worth a pop down if the weather is nice.

Is the chinese you use the China Royal, we like the one in Bognor and Liam loves the lunchtime buffet too

LOOPYLISA
04-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Yes it is Lisa, been before and lots of things to see and do. Old cars by the Royal, things in the Royal Norfolk, sandcastle comps and donkeys too. Free bus ride around the area pointing out history. Its worth a pop down if the weather is nice.

Thanks may pop down there :thumbsup:

PixiePetal
04-09-2010, 12:59 PM
when DD and her friends who slept over in the playroom have shifted :rolleyes: I am sorting my displays and changing to Autumn - summer got missed as I only had temp/holiday cover mindees and the LO i usually have still likes my spring pics of chicks and birds :thumbsup:

Looking on craft/catalogue websites for some display bits to get me started.

DH and DS are out for the day and I have most of next week off due to mindees hols so will do paperwork catchup then - prefer the crafty stuff for the weekend :)

maryp0ppins
04-09-2010, 01:39 PM
I've been baking cakes all morning, sounds nice but now the smell is making me feel a bit eewww.

My nan's 80th birthday party later :birthday: obviously not a rave or anything :laughing: just family, Buffet, cake :huh: & a few drinks.

Roseolivia
04-09-2010, 02:56 PM
We've been swimming this morning, i've done some gardening, had a rest whilst Rose slept and am now on here.
Tomorrow probably a bit of housework, maybe the weekly shop or just a lazy day.
Slept most of the night lastnight, only awake for 10 mins and spent most of it in my own bed so feel loads better today although still have a slight toothache but hopefully after it comes out Thursday it'll go.