PDA

View Full Version : Squirrel in my spare room!

grindal
02-09-2010, 06:13 PM
As I walked across the landing this morning after my shower I saw a squirrel sat on a box in my spare room. Yelled at DH who managed to get the thing out and have spent the day looking for signs of squirrels elsewhere in the house and squirming every time I notice anything out the corner of my eye.

Apparently they are the latest urban pest!

emmadines
03-09-2010, 08:02 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww - better then mice or rats lol

angeldelight
03-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Oh I would have had a fit :laughing:

Hope you only had the one a friend of mine found that they had lots in their loft and they had been eating away at the electrical wires - could have caused a fire

Hope you get no more

Angel xx

solly
03-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Friends of ours had them in their loft so it maybe a good place to start as they can get in the smallest of holes apparently especially if you have trees around your property. They can also do alot of damage, Our friends had had them a while and not noticed as they very rarely went in the loft but they had caused quite alot of mess and chewed through things. It also might be just a one off.

nannymcflea
04-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Grey I presume? Blooming things, get everywhere.

They get rid of them here as we are a designated Red Squirrel area.:thumbsup:

jadylasa
04-09-2010, 07:01 AM
Apparently they are the latest urban pest!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: A must have if you want to keep up with the Jones's, get yours today!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
04-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Grey I presume? Blooming things, get everywhere.

They get rid of them here as we are a designated Red Squirrel area.:thumbsup:

Nooooo you leave the lil blighters alone:laughing:

I would also have had a fit, like to see em in the park....But in my house:eek:

caz3007
04-09-2010, 09:37 AM
We have one who comes in our garden and like to watch its antics trying to get to the bird feeders, but would go 'nuts:laughing: ' if I saw it in the house