PDA

View Full Version : Identity Verification Forms

Tribe_mummy
02-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi All

Can anyone confirm if another childminder can sign these, Am trying to find someone to sign it who doesn't charge for their services.

Thanks all

Mykidsrock
02-09-2010, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't think that they could. It is usually someone with authority such as a teacher, doctor, solicitor, policeman etc who has known you for at least 2 years (I believe that that's the minimum).

Hope that helps x

Tribe_mummy
02-09-2010, 02:05 PM
It says child care provider thats all and wondered if they would be included in this? 2 of my friends are childminders and they seem to think they can?

I have managed to get a friend who is a nurse to sign it since posting so I can post them off tomorrow :)

Thanks for your reply

Lorraine B
02-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Hi I just wanted to add that when I spoke to OFSTED today they said it was ok for a childminder to sign as long as the person is known by OFSTED xxx

Tribe_mummy
02-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi I just wanted to add that when I spoke to OFSTED today they said it was ok for a childminder to sign as long as the person is known by OFSTED xxx

Thanks Lorraine, did they by any chance tell you to keep hold of this form or send it off, as I got told to send it and think that may be wrong from what I have read on here! Thanks x

charlie potato
02-09-2010, 08:00 PM
My partner sent his id verification form back with his CRB form and a childminder registered with OFSTED can sign it. hope this helps. xx:)

Tribe_mummy
02-09-2010, 08:24 PM
My partner sent his id verification form back with his CRB form and a childminder registered with OFSTED can sign it. hope this helps. xx:)

Thank hun, I am going to ring them tomoz and double check, but good to know about cm being able to sign, thanks x

Lorraine B
04-09-2010, 04:03 PM
I have sent the forms with the CRB forms so hopefully this is right :)

Tribe_mummy
04-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Yes it is, i think i put it on my other post. Ofsted confirmed on Friday :)