PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAGH

CHUNKY MONKEY
01-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi, I sent my form off last week and Ofsted called today (lovely lady) to say that they will arrange a reg visit within 5 weeks. :eek: I hope it will be sooner then that as I cannot wait to get started. I'd better get a move on with my policies and folders!!!!!!!

She did say they hadn't recieved my Health dec but I know this was sent last week so fingers crossed they find it.

Good luck to of you who are going through the same thing :D

:blush: Sarah I will PM you:blush:

Tribe_mummy
01-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Ohhh good luck....5 weeks though?? they must be busy!! I sent mine too last week and still waiting for the call, just got to pick up my health dec tomoz and get my bum into gear.

Nice to know someone else at the same stage :)

Good luck and keep us up to date

TinyTinker
01-09-2010, 04:31 PM
good luck to you too! i see you replied to my post about the same:clapping:

Newbie1!
01-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Five weeks is fab!! I applied six weeks ago and theyve already got my health dec and social services check back and CRB nearly complete and Ive still not heard anything :-(

sarah707
01-09-2010, 08:22 PM
You'll be fine! :D

CHUNKY MONKEY
02-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Thanks guys, especially Sarah for all her great advice and helping me through my wobbler yesterday. :blush: Good luck to all who are applying to become registered :thumbsup:

Tribe_mummy
02-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Had my CRB forms to fill in through today and my letter says 6-8 weeks after they recieve them back....soooo long....was hoping to be registered before christmas....so 5 weeks is good :) hope it all goes smoothly for you x

Mykidsrock
02-09-2010, 04:26 PM
For all who are still waiting to complete registration.

There's still hope to get registered before the year is through. As long as Ofsted can visit in the time scales they have set themselves and nothing holds up your CRB (which is only meant to take a max of 60 days so if it is not back then chase for it) then you might just make it before the end of the year, if not very early next year.

Must admit though that my registration took 6 months ( 5 months was cos of CRB - police lost it saying they had sent it back, was finally found (after I got very angry on the phone to the police cos Ofsted were positive they had not received it back) with the CRB department at the police station they had last sent it to, having been actioned some 3 months before but 'forgot' to send back - was not very happy about this as I lost mindees!)

Good luck - remember the feeling well wanting everything to just happen, there is nothing worse than waiting.

CHUNKY MONKEY
02-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Had my CRB forms to fill in through today and my letter says 6-8 weeks after they recieve them back....soooo long....was hoping to be registered before christmas....so 5 weeks is good :) hope it all goes smoothly for you x

No, 5 weeks for my reg visit not all my other checks!!!!!:crying: I won't be registered before Christmas at this rate :eeeek:

Thanks for all the well wishes :D