PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please

handeme
29-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I am currently going through all my pre-registration sessions, with my local council,I have my first aid training this week.

Would you think it woud be ok to start advertise places now, say to start in feb??

Also, I have 2 boys under 4 of my own so was hoping to take on one more under 5 and maybe 1 or 2 school run. Do you think I have space my lounge is 15ft x 14ft kitchen diner 18ft x 14ft and garden 30ft x 30ft

c x

mwheeler
30-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi,

Im practically in the same stage of the process as you, I have my First Aid in Two weeks and the courses start beginning of November, finishing in January.

I would say it's a great time to start advertising now, ive just ordered the domain to set up my website already and spreading the word on facebook, I think if you can have people giving interest it will help you also as you should pretty much know the demand in your area.

handeme
30-08-2010, 04:21 PM
I have done my Diploma Courses, just my exam to do. Where did you buy your Domain name from, want to do my website but dont have a clue ?!

I can not braodast it on facebook yet as I am on maternity leave and have not told them i am leaving yet !!!!
c x

Mookins
30-08-2010, 07:09 PM
hi
i recently registered but was advertising when i had nearly finished my course...so glad i did too as the mindee i have starting saw me advertise early and contacted me and kept her contract elsewhere as month by month so she could bring him to me

get the word out there just explain like you say not yet registerd but taking enquries
give a date as an estimate though as you may not be ready by tthen or could be ready earlier
xxx

mwheeler
31-08-2010, 11:58 AM
I have done my Diploma Courses, just my exam to do. Where did you buy your Domain name from, want to do my website but dont have a clue ?!

I can not braodast it on facebook yet as I am on maternity leave and have not told them i am leaving yet !!!!
c x

Hi,

I bought my domain from 123 Reg, In my control panel i can give friends 15% off hosting if you use this link, http://www.123-reg.co.uk/affiliate2.cgi?id=AF1096191 and the code HOSTING15 when ordering. You can use Paypal too if you have that my domain was 7 pound for 2 years so pretty good :)