PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like Pinocchio :)

Vyx
28-08-2010, 06:00 AM
Not that I am olfactory organ challanged or have issues with the truth but more like "Now I'm a real boy".

Because, after upset, tears, frustration, whinging, dummy and toy flinging, I FINALLY HAVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I feel like a real childminder LOL, or I will next week anyway.

Woohoo! :) I'm so excited :) I have 4 (yes 4 - a sibling group) starting on Wednesday. I haven't met them yet as they are away with their Dad. Have met Mum and she is coming round tomorrow to sign contracts and I meet the gang on Tuesday evening.

*wanders off singing "I'm so excited"*

singlewiththree
28-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Congratulations. I thought you were going to confess something that you have lied about :)

It's a great feeling isn't it, I have a 3 sibling family starting in Sept :clapping:

ajs
28-08-2010, 06:57 AM
do you think being mad is a prerequisite to the job.
well done on the contract though have fun

ruby
28-08-2010, 06:59 AM
oh yes you definitely must be mad:laughing:

congratulations :clapping:

cathy

Mrs Pootle
28-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Fantastic :clapping: Really pleased for you. I've just had a call from someone wanting to come back & sign contracts, it's such a fab feeling. :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
28-08-2010, 03:02 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

have fun:thumbsup:

Vyx
29-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Thanks Ladies :)

And well done to Singlewiththree and Scallywag on your recent successes too :)

I'm feeling rather nervous now :eek: It's all very well and good proclaiming "I'm a childminder" but now I've actually gotta do the job :eek: :eek: :eek: LOL hope I don't mess it up *grin*

At least none of them are Early years so I don't have to worry about the EYFS paperwork, on top of getting used to 4 kids and getting into a routine :)

Mum is coming round later to complete the contracts (as she has 4, I gave her 4 blank contracts to fill in all the kid's details on) and add my Ofsted number etc and discuss the children in a little more detail. She is really nice and knows exactly what she wants in terms of terms and conditions (which happily match mine anyway) so, so far I have got away with nodding and saying things like "yes that's fine" lol.

Oooohhh its exciting :)

karensmart4
29-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Well done thats brilliant. :thumbsup:

I have filled all of my spaces over the last week (have children moving up to school) and have had to turn 2 away :D :(