PDA

View Full Version : Name

jessie1
04-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone

I am still in the process of registering, but am so excited. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for names. I would love to have a very nice name to go with the childminding. My fullname is Yasminar and friends call me Yas or Jessie and dont really wanna use my name. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanx
Yas:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
04-04-2008, 11:11 AM
What's your town name like? Would that go with ..... minding at the end like mine?

Or maybe your road or something in your road like some nice blossom trees? :D

jessie1
04-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Dont think town name would work, dont know and street name definitely would not work as I have tried that. Thanx for suggestion

Mollymop
04-04-2008, 11:23 AM
What about something like - little lambs or similar

Noodles
04-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Bouncing bunnies childminding:)

jessie1
04-04-2008, 11:29 AM
I like the last 2 suggestions especially Bouncing Bunnies as my daugher is 5 months old and she is at that stage now. Ended up buying a Door Bouncer. Will try and see how that look on business cards and such, Thanx for suggestion.

jessie1
05-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi All

Still need some suggestions as hubby not very keen on the name Bouncing Bunnies. He said it just doesnt sound right and I've been arguing that there are absolutely nothing wrong with the name. And said that unless he can come up with the name then we can change it. SO PLEASE any further suggestions.

Sorry

crazybones
06-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Little Bunnies
Baby Bunnies
I am stuck now.

miffy
06-04-2008, 06:52 AM
Sorry no good at thinking of names especially t this time in the morning - I do like bouncing bunnies though it's catchy

miffy xx

cuddlybunny38
06-04-2008, 08:38 AM
littles ones
little jewels
funtimes and playtimes
tiny bunnies
cuddly bunnies
big hugs
????????????
brain now gone to sleep
Sharon

angeldelight
06-04-2008, 02:32 PM
What did you decide on ?

Angel xx

cuddlybunny38
07-04-2008, 11:48 AM
little bubbles
sun beams
moon beams lol

jessie1
09-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Sorry

Been a bit hectic on my side..

Havent made my mind up about the name yet, like a few that was posted... Will discuss with Hubby 2night

Thanx for input

Heaven Scent
09-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Pinching Sarahs Blossom idea

Little Blossoms
or name them after a plant in you garden or by the colour of the house brick or front door

Like Red House ( restricts your choice of paint colour in the future)

Although if its white pvcu - you can call it the 'white house'

Just make sure there aren't any nurseries or other childminders with the same name especially in your area.

It also depends on the age range you are thinking of taking I said up to 16 years as I offer overnight care as well so couldn't really go with anything daft like Little Bunnies as it might blow the cool of some spotty teenage boy. But little Bunnies would be great for just little ones - not daft at all then.

Think about your market and think about your home and family plus the area you live in then have it so it suits everlything. eg If you live in a huge mansion with roses around the door then you can't exactly call it Rose Cottage and for the sake of older children you couldn't exactly call it Rose Petals.

jessie1
15-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi All

Just want to say Thank You all once again for the ideas for names. Up until yesterday I was still undecided. Had 2 names Tiger Tots and Mina Moo's Childminding.

Seems like Mina Moo's Childminding won. That used to be my nickname as a Child, Yasminar, and at the time did not like it but as I grew older, didnt matter. And now I think that its quite appropriate.

Have been working on a logo for last half an hour. Not sure if I can attach the word doc for you all to see.

Once again thanks.
:clapping:

angeldelight
15-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Glad you found a new name

Thats great

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
15-04-2008, 09:43 PM
i like that name, it's cute :)

xxx