PDA

View Full Version : Disclosure Check...............

arly
25-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Done!! :clapping: came home today to find both mine and my partners disclosure checks have been done so theyve been filed. Things are moving forward hopefully if the bank get to grips with this statement.

nads0804
26-08-2010, 01:53 AM
I feel ur pain on the bank front! I have been waiting on my statement for 2 weeks now :( its really getting on my nerves now!!!

arly
26-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Its probably been 4+ weeks for me and ive had to phone the branch twice plus put it in writing...got a phonecall yesterday from the girl and she was having to wait til today to speak to her line manager then if she didnt know then the area manager was down tomorrow....so i better have a call or i'll be on the phone AGAIN! lol:D

Tribe_mummy
26-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Have I missed something, what do we need a bank statement for? x

Dizzy Ducklings
26-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Argghh glad it's not just my bank that are being :censored: !

I went into my bank before handing in my app for the statement... and they gave me a printout of my actual BANK statement... idiots!

I then recieved a letter from CC saying my app was fine, just waiting on this letter from bank... I've since been into the bank 3 times asking about it and they just keep saying 'they've put the request in but will take 1-2 weeks for CC to receive it' ... But it's been about a month!

:( :( :(

That's the only thing I'm waiting on! :mad:

xxxx

het
28-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Help!
What do we need a bank statement for?
Just waited 12 weeks for my crb check to come back - came this morning!
Please don't say I need something else.
Thanks.

Dizzy Ducklings
29-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Help!
What do we need a bank statement for?
Just waited 12 weeks for my crb check to come back - came this morning!
Please don't say I need something else.
Thanks.

It's a new requirement in Scotland... they just want to check you've never been bankrupt etc... but the banks aren't so cooperative :(

Tribe_mummy
29-08-2010, 11:01 AM
It's a new requirement in Scotland... they just want to check you've never been bankrupt etc... but the banks aren't so cooperative :(

Oh thanks guess thats why we haven't heard of it yet then :)