PDA

View Full Version : help with fees

wendy222
25-08-2010, 09:55 AM
hi can anybody help me i have 2 new children starting in 2 weeks time one is at school all day the other one goes 2 nursay 2 and half day i will be taking the children 2 school and nursay and picking up and its term time only i charge £4 for one and £3 for the other as are sibblings do i charge for full day or no,t one child is 8 the other is 3 :(

jaja
25-08-2010, 10:33 AM
hi can anybody help me i have 2 new children starting in 2 weeks time one is at school all day the other one goes 2 nursay 2 and half day i will be taking the children 2 school and nursay and picking up and its term time only i charge £4 for one and £3 for the other as are sibblings do i charge for full day or no,t one child is 8 the other is 3 :(

ok, i would charge £7 per hour for the hours i have both children, and £4 per hour when i only have one child, i personally dont charge whilst lo are at preschool (although i am considering it if i am the only one to collect from there and they need me in the holidays) and i dont charge( dont know any that do charge) for a child at school. when the 8 year old leaves then the price goes back to standard £4 per hour .

Hope this helps xxx

The Juggler
25-08-2010, 12:42 PM
i would charge full fee for one sibling and I then have a higher rate for before/after school children. I charge £4.50 for day rate and £5/hour for after schoolers.

I would charge the whole day even though child is at nursery. Then I would work out the annual fees (39 weeks) and divide by 11 months so they pay you Sept-July with Aug off.