PDA

View Full Version : confused.com - could really do with some advice please :)

mrs robbie williams
24-08-2010, 05:53 PM
spoke to my childminding mentor just before i took my 3 week holiday and she suggested I go for either my nvq3 or cache ????? can anyone tell me which one I should go for, or if I should take a totally different qualification? I would probably opt for a home study course as at the moment I only have schooltime mindees so should get it done fairly quickly (if i ignore the housework, planning and paperwork lol) doesnt matter if it takes a couple of years as long as i am studying towards a qualification. In my previous life as an office worker I enjoyed doing nvq's as it is all evidence based. I have looked at the cache one that I was given on my pre registration course but it looks a bit complicated. Also I would like to attend a safeguarding course (only had the basic input on the pre reg course) but ncma say they arent running any at the mo - does anyone have any suggestions who I could contact for this? thank you xx

sarah707
24-08-2010, 07:57 PM
This is the new level 3 diploma..

http://www.cwdcouncil.org.uk/qualifications/level-3-diploma-for-the-children-young-peoples-workforce

It's just starting this year :D