PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY - SUNNY AT THE MOMENT

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok

Sun is shining here at the moment but rain is forcast again - is this the last of any real summer now ?

What are you all doing today ? I am only working 2 days this week all the kids are on holiday so lucky me :clapping:

Not sure what we are doing today though depends on this weather

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxxx

Hebs
24-08-2010, 06:33 AM
Good Morning!

Sunny here too, and forecast to stay that way **fingers crossed**

having free play this morning, and off to Tommy's Party this afternoon

:D

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Morning Hebs

Sounds like a good day , have fun

Angel xx

Roseolivia
24-08-2010, 06:36 AM
Morning, sunny here at the moment too.
No kids today so just me and Rose, she's getting her hair cut this morning and we need to do weekly shop, couldn't do it yesterday felt completly crap, think my blood pressure was really low so everytime i moved or stood up i went dizzy. Feel loads better today though.
Find out my GCSE maths result today, hopefully have got the C i want for future career options.
Have a good day everyone

mama2three
Morning Angel :)
Struggling to get back into the swing after a month off:(
Butterflies this morning as its gcse results for ds1 this morning :o im sure im more nervous than he is!
Just the one mindee here , and all mine still in bed , including dh who is home with manflu!
So off to school this morning to pick up the results then on to the park or softplay depending on the weather!
Hope everyone else is happy and healthy :D

Goodluck for your maths roseolivia xx

Hebs
it is great fun and it's all free :clapping:

3 and a half hours of games and entertainment for the kids :D

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Morning, sunny here at the moment too.
No kids today so just me and Rose, she's getting her hair cut this morning and we need to do weekly shop, couldn't do it yesterday felt completly crap, think my blood pressure was really low so everytime i moved or stood up i went dizzy. Feel loads better today though.
Find out my GCSE maths result today, hopefully have got the C i want for future career options.
Have a good day everyone

Morning Rose
Good luck with your results today
Have a good day
Angel xx

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Morning Angel :)
Struggling to get back into the swing after a month off:(
Butterflies this morning as its gcse results for ds1 this morning :o im sure im more nervous than he is!
Just the one mindee here , and all mine still in bed , including dh who is home with manflu!
So off to school this morning to pick up the results then on to the park or softplay depending on the weather!
Hope everyone else is happy and healthy :D

Goodluck for your maths roseolivia xx

Morning Kath
Yes I would be struggling too after a month ha ha hope you are ok
Good luck to your son this morning
Have a good day
Angel xxx

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 06:41 AM
it is great fun and it's all free :clapping:

3 and a half hours of games and entertainment for the kids :D

Yes I saw that you had been having lots of free days with Cher too , sounds great fun

Enjoy

Angel xx

Tink
24-08-2010, 06:53 AM
Morning I have 2 new starters today brother and sister so I have put out a range of toys for them to play with and will spend the day getting to know them.
I'm so glad the sun is out because they can go outside to play, the little boy loves the outdoors:D
They are coming at 8:thumbsup:

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 06:55 AM
Morning I have 2 new starters today brother and sister so I have put out a range of toys for them to play with and will spend the day getting to know them.
I'm so glad the sun is out because they can go outside to play, the little boy loves the outdoors:D
They are coming at 8:thumbsup:

Thats great
Good luck have a lovely day with them

Angel xx

Tink
24-08-2010, 06:58 AM
Thats great
Good luck have a lovely day with them

Angel xx

Thanks Angel you too xx

charleyfarley
24-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Good luck to everyone who is getting exam results today :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for you all :thumbsup:

Not sure what we are doing as one mindee today who just doesn't join in :panic: Oh I do need to take Daz to collect his car after yesterdays service, £435 :eek: but it had to be done. Then we have to collect Charleys new glasses, she can't wait :clapping:

Looks like rain here so won't be going to the park today :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Good luck to everyone who is getting exam results today :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for you all :thumbsup:

Not sure what we are doing as one mindee today who just doesn't join in :panic: Oh I do need to take Daz to collect his car after yesterdays service, £435 :eek: but it had to be done. Then we have to collect Charleys new glasses, she can't wait :clapping:

Looks like rain here so won't be going to the park today :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Morning Carol
Hope you are ok
First the villa score then the bill for Daz, not a great start for you this week :laughing:
Have a lovely day text you later
Angel xx

charleyfarley
24-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Morning Carol
Hope you are ok
First the villa score then the bill for Daz, not a great start for you this week :laughing:
Have a lovely day text you later
Angel xx

:laughing: I know Angel, it's my car next week so no doubt I'll be getting a big bill too :panic:

Text you later, when I'm pulling my hair out :laughing:

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Carol xx

singlewiththree
24-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Morning, I'm just popping to a friends with her wedding present, when I been and bought the paper! Then cleaning and sorting as I have an enquiry coming tomorrow with a 2yr, 6yr and 9yr old. My DD has already said if its someone she doesn't like we can't take them! I've already told her we can't afford to be fussy at the moment!

Then setting the kids back to work on taking the wallpaper off my bedroom wall :laughing:

Hope the GCSE results come back well.

sandy64
24-08-2010, 07:50 AM
morning all sunny??? its absolutely pouring down here has been for hrs in fact were keeping an eye out for flooding here wish i was in a sunny area had 2 dry days since mid july:mad: well today only got baby so getting small world out need to be in for kitchen fitters.pleeasssseeee send the sun:) good luck to all those waiting for gcse results:)

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Morning, I'm just popping to a friends with her wedding present, when I been and bought the paper! Then cleaning and sorting as I have an enquiry coming tomorrow with a 2yr, 6yr and 9yr old. My DD has already said if its someone she doesn't like we can't take them! I've already told her we can't afford to be fussy at the moment!

Then setting the kids back to work on taking the wallpaper off my bedroom wall :laughing:

Hope the GCSE results come back well.

Now we usually tell them they cant do that :laughing: :laughing: take the wallpaper off I mean ......... we must really confuse kids sometimes ha ha

Angel xx

angeldelight
24-08-2010, 07:53 AM
morning all sunny??? its absolutely pouring down here has been for hrs in fact were keeping an eye out for flooding here wish i was in a sunny area had 2 dry days since mid july:mad: well today only got baby so getting small world out need to be in for kitchen fitters.pleeasssseeee send the sun:) good luck to all those waiting for gcse results:)

Shame you have no sun

Think rain is forcast here though for mid morning

Have a nice day indoors

Angel xx

sweets
24-08-2010, 07:57 AM
miserable weather here today :( showers and very windy. so fed up of school hols now, i only have little ones but hate the fact that toddler groups stop and i dont like going to soft play as they are full of big kids jumping around in the baby bit :(

it would be ok if we had lots of sunny days but weve not had that many.

just rang a friend and we are going up the local big pet store, the children can have have a look at the rabbits etc and theres a cafe where we can have a brew. at least it gets us out for an hour :(

Cammie Doodle
24-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Dry and a windy here, lovely blue skies, but grass really damp, hope rain stays off, OH NO a big grey cloud has appeared as I type this :( Never mind Im only working Today and Thursday this week :D . Good job as we have a wedding on Sat and I have to assemble/ decorate the wedding cake on Fri.
After the weekend I really need to get organised for holiday/ son's wedding, we are off to The Dominican in 3 weeks :eek:

LOOPYLISA
24-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Morning everyone :D

Woke to sunny skys this morning :clapping: