PDA

View Full Version : Childminding Vacancies in Warrington, WA5

Podanoo
23-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi, my name is Nikki and I am a registered childminder who is CRB checked and I also have completed my paediatric first aid.

I have one daughter aged 6 and a husband of 12 years.

I have full and part time vacancies available. I will do before school and after school, all day minding and will take/collect from local nursery/pre-schools.

I offer many activities including creative play, reading, games, outdoor play as well as trips to the park and local play centres (jelly beans etc etc).

There is no registration fee.

I will always take into account a childs upbringing at home and try to provide a continuity of care. I will always work alongside a parent.

Please feel free to private message me. I look forward to hearing from you.

NicholaH
28-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Hi

I have a 2.5 yr old boy who I need to find a childminder for on Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 7.30am til 5.30 pm

can you message me with your email address or phone number? I'm unable to send a private message at the moment

thanks

Podanoo
28-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi,

<phone number and email removed by admin - for security please use private message system>

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Nikki

Pauline
28-04-2011, 03:41 PM
can you message me with your email address or phone number? I'm unable to send a private message at the moment

thanks

You can send private messages through the Forum, it is a much safer way than having personal phone numbers and email addresses on the forum. :)

NicholaH
28-04-2011, 03:44 PM
I tried to send a message through the forum but it said I never had the necessary privileges :(

Pauline
28-04-2011, 03:49 PM
I tried to send a message through the forum but it said I never had the necessary privileges :(

You are registered here as a parent and should be able to send them. I will send you one now and see if you get it.

If there is a problem I can pass on the details between you if you like :)