PDA

View Full Version : So how are we all doing???

flora
03-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Well it thursday and I'm still going strong :thumbsup: . Weather has been good and so have walked the school run 3/4 days so thats a few miles to help.

Had the odd nibble of choc here and there, but I mean a square and not the whole bar or two like I used to :blush: .

We know Lana is still on track eating piles of bacon, and still feeling motivated.

How are the rest of you doing???

angeldelight
03-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Glad you have been good and still being good

I have been terrible but I have reasons so I will try and start next week

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Angel xx

charleyfarley
03-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Glad you are still going strong

I'm not doing too bad and I do think I have lost a bit a weight, not as much as I would like but hey it's a start.

Confession

Just ate a few salted peanuts :eek: OOPS, not good

But did do quite a bit of walking today.

Carol xx

Twinkles
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
I did really well...........for two days :blush: Then I needed a glass ( or three ) of wine last night - and tonight. And then I remembered that nice stilton I had in the fridge......oops!

crazybones
04-04-2008, 06:08 AM
I was doing really well - avoiding the bread from the breadmaker and eating my celery soup. Then this bottle of red wine flew down my throat last night out of nowhere :eek: . I am not getting on the scales until Monday morning though so I can repair any damage over the weekend.

Rubybubbles
04-04-2008, 07:39 AM
I'm doing well this week wighted myself today (I know I shouldn't bad habbits and all that) and feel so much better for sticking to my diet on my birthday and not using it as an excuse, looking forward to posting my weight loss on Monday:D

Tatia
04-04-2008, 08:26 AM
I've been doing well, sticking to the plan (except for the bag of microwave popcorn I inhaled yesterday!). I, too, had a sneaky peek at the scale this morning and according to it, I have lost 3 pounds but the official weigh-in is next Tuesday so let's just get through the week end!

I've been ordering groceries online the past few weeks so less chance of impulse munchy buying. And I'm still off the Pepsi, which amazes me and my entire family. I'm really proud of myself for that, if nothing else.:clapping:

Wishing everyone else willpower and strength and skinny vibes. :D

ruby
04-04-2008, 10:03 AM
weigh wednesday lost 1lb which i thought wasn't to bad as i had been out for a chinese on Monday.

haven't been to bad but did have some chips last night

hope you are all doing well keep up the good work

Angel - hope everything is okay hope you have a better week next week
tatia - well done about the pepsi :clapping:

Minnie Minx
04-04-2008, 10:15 AM
you all put me to shame :blush: not doing so well. I had a bag of sainsbury's white cookies the other day plus two donuts. On the plus side i did have salad with my oven chips last night :laughing: :laughing:

Well done to all of you :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

xxx

Banana
04-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Well done everyone who is doing well!!

And those of you that are cheating... start again tomorrow!!! Or start right now!! Never too late in teh day to be healthy!

Im doing so well i've amazed myself! I havnt had chocolate since sunday, I havent had any sweets or crisps (the closest thing to them has bee a ryvita!)

I am determined to get to class on monday and have lost the 5lbs I want to have lost.

I am already not feeling bloated and slimmer in myself - this healthy lark isnt too bad when you get stuck in you know :laughing:

I made mussels for a starter last night (i love them but had never cooked them myself) and they were so delicious. I made my own fat free sauce to go with them and there just were not enough of them so i then had a big rump steak and mushrooms! yum yum yum!

Having roast chicken, brocolli and carrots with a bit of gravy for my lunch now with the kids - no roasties though!

And im making fat free prawn curry for dinner tonight :D Yummy scrummy!

Im being very experimental with recipes and having so much fun with it!

Im hoping all this effort will show on monday when i weigh in!

Good luck for a great rest of the week everyone!

x

angeldelight
04-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Well done Lana you put me to shame

You are doing really well hope it continues

Well done keep it up

Angel xx

Alibali
04-04-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm sticking to it well this wek too, however I have had chocolate every day. I have weighed my easter eggs into 150 cal portions and have some every night which is my usual nibbling time and this stops me craving too much. Officail weigh in tues, but sneek peek shows about 3lbs off! Real problems will be next week cos we're on holiday and holidays mean fun which means food! Wish me luck.

Ali :) xx

Spangles
04-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I've been rubbish but Darren is apparently doing me a fitness routine for next week which I've got to stick to for one week!

Ha ha!

I will - until I find ways to cheat! He he!

Lou
04-04-2008, 09:05 PM
I have been good cos i know i have the weigh in on monday, bt i am having a few glasses of wine now!!!

I just need to get through the weekend, i am hoping to have lost 4 lbs on mon.

Lana sounds like you are doing sooo well.....good luck for monday xx