PDA

View Full Version : ARE WE ALL HAVING A GOOD WEEKEND ????

LOOPYLISA
21-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Weathers pants here , raining, dull and horrible :rolleyes:

So we have had a whole day indoors, well ok apart from me nipping to the corner shop for eggs :D dd has made cakes, i have ironed a huge pile of clothes and blitzed the house !

Going to sit down to x fctor with a chinese soon :thumbsup:

ajs
21-08-2010, 04:40 PM
yes i am having a wonderful day thanks

we have come to london as it's hubby's stepmothers birthday party tonight and he has booked us into a 5 * hotel which we have been upgraded to an apartment
http://www.athenaeumhotel.com/apartments.aspx
it's gorgeous

we have been to westfield shopping centre today too and i bought myself a new handbag as an early birthday present
then we had tea at a hotel in mayfair with my mum and stepdad

we are just waiting for our bags to be brought up then i will get changed

in the morning we will use the gym and pool then our train is at 1 although if i'd known how lovely the hotel was i'd have stayed last night too

Gizmo
21-08-2010, 04:46 PM

we have come to london as it's hubby's stepmothers birthday party tonight and he has booked us into a 5 * hotel which we have been upgraded to an apartment
it's gorgeous

we have been to westfield shopping centre today too and i bought myself a new handbag as an early birthday present

in the morning we will use the gym and pool then our train is at 1 although if i'd known how lovely the hotel was i'd have stayed last night too

That looks lovely :thumbsup:
We took the kids swimming this morning and have just pottered about the house this afternoon, planning to get my paperwork up to date tomorrow but we will see :)

LOOPYLISA
21-08-2010, 05:20 PM

it's gorgeous

Sounds lovely :thumbsup:

Have a fab time x

caz3007
21-08-2010, 06:17 PM
We got home from our holiday late last night after making a detour to Monkeyworld and have spent the day washing, still not a load more to do, just wish it was dry so could hang it on the line.

Tomorrow I am going to relax and do some of my crafting, before everything gets back to normal

Mollymop
21-08-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm sat here with my barcardi and coke while the others watch a film, we are not big x-factor fans so we dont watch it.

Weather been ok-ish here, but windy and dull at times

Blitzed the house this am, now it is a mess again, dunno why I bother and my kids are now old enough to know better..and darren will never be old enough to know better by the looks of things:rolleyes:

Tomorrow nowt planned just chillaxing!!:thumbsup:

miss mopple
21-08-2010, 08:18 PM
nope, am feeling really bleurgh at the minute and Im not sure why :(

Glad you are all having fun though :thumbsup:

karen m
21-08-2010, 08:31 PM
no ,we rent our caravan out ,pay someone to do key handover,etc gets a call at 12.30 woman has not arrived with key,we set of to give them our key 10 min from site gets a call woman has turned up aggghhhh:angry:

ORKSIE
21-08-2010, 09:30 PM
no ,we rent our caravan out ,pay someone to do key handover,etc gets a call at 12.30 woman has not arrived with key,we set of to give them our key 10 min from site gets a call woman has turned up aggghhhh:angry:

Hope it wasnt a huge journey!!:panic:

We had Pizza, Wine o clock and X factor.
Iam now watching KT price and some ghost friends of hers:panic:

LOOPYLISA
21-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Well sky + x factor and watched avatar instead :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
21-08-2010, 10:23 PM
i keep looking for the Like button:panic: :laughing: :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
21-08-2010, 10:38 PM
i keep looking for the Like button:panic: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :D