PDA

View Full Version : Very excited my girls are coming home

singlewiththree
21-08-2010, 08:10 AM
I've just had a txt from my exhusband to say that the girls want to come home :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: They were due back tomorrow from Angelsey but he had mentioned earlier in the week that they were looking forward to coming back. My middle DD even on our holiday kept asking when she was coming home, she loves being at home.

I'm very excited I haven't seen them for a whole week! I haven't spoken to them since Monday as the way I see it is if they wanted to talk to me they would ask their dad. They are on holiday and I don't like to ring and stop them having fun as it's never the same.

I have them for a week and then they are going away again for another week so I'm going to make the most of next week with them! As when they come back it will be time for school again.

I'm soooooo excited at seeing them again, I've missed them so much :)

moljak
21-08-2010, 09:57 AM
that's lovely.make the most of them :)

LOOPYLISA
21-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Awwwww bless them :thumbsup:

I would miss my dd heaps, well i do even when shes on a sleepover for the night :laughing:

Hope you have a lovely time with them x

jumpinjen
21-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Hope you have a lovely time... I can't imagine having to be away from my girls for a week..... you have done very well to resisit ringing!!

jen x

Playmate
21-08-2010, 12:34 PM
I have always envied parents who share the care of their children (my ex never wanted anything to do with my elder 2), but I'm sure if thay had gone away I would have hated it :( Enjoy having them home :D

sarah707
22-08-2010, 09:33 AM
I was the same when mine came home earlier in the week.

Enjoy xx

angeldelight
22-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Thats great news

Have a lovely time with them when they are back

Bet you have missed them like crazy

Angel xx