PDA

View Full Version : toys toys everywhere and not a place to sit!

WibbleWobble
20-08-2010, 03:32 PM
i am on my holiday (back to work on monday) and i am sorting out the toys. I have been up to the loft and have gone through stuff that is too young/old for mindees and brought down the stuff i want. Emptied the undertairs toy cupboard and am doing the same here in the dining room.

In the loft i have-

found an almost complete set of happyland stuff with all the figures including road, traintrack etc.....didnt know i had it...an enormous plastic box with wheels on full!.....thats come downstairs and has been swapped for the little people sets i have.

Swapped the mega blocks for some duplo.

Found a big bag of transformer type figures...great for the schoolies. Complete with a tracy island.

a whole box of educational games,jigsaw puzzles and flash cards.

A plastic kitchen which can live outside in the playhouse.

So i am washing/wiping with antibac like a maddun

Its like christmas

i think i have done really well....OH has been into the loft and has told me it looks no different!:(

ah well

mandy xxxxx

karen m
20-08-2010, 03:55 PM
sounds like you have been really busy,i have decided 1 more week of big toys then change over as older ones going school ,just have 1 under 1 and 1 thirteen months

sandy64
20-08-2010, 03:58 PM
you can come to mine when you done lol:laughing: sounds like youve enjoyed the sorting out hope you have had a break as well:)

WibbleWobble
20-08-2010, 04:04 PM
i have two boy Los who are 16 and 18 months and a little girl who is nearly three. The boys are walking now and have lost interest in the push along toys. They are into things like cars, building and kitchen stuff.
Its funny and sad to put toys away that have been real friends to us all. The boys were babies really when they first came to me and were obsessed by the same toy, a monkey with drums which was activated by putting balls in the drums. I could put this one toy out and nothing else would be looked at. Now "monkey madness" as me and the parents called it has been put up in the loft to be played with another day, by another baby.

hmmmm

i think this sounds like a great idea for a screenplay for a multi million pound film. I think i will have a character voiced by Tom Hanks:laughing:

i think i have been working too hard!:D

mandy xxx

charlie potato
20-08-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm just starting out and my loft is bursting with stuff for childminding.....:D