PDA

View Full Version : childcare vouchers

gazanne
20-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Hi could someone explain to me how these work as I have got my first mindee lined up when I am registered but she has just text me to see if I take childcare vouchers. Help dont know what shes talking about.

karensmart4
20-08-2010, 08:22 AM
If they are work based vouchers, she registers through her workplace she can email you your section of the form for you to put your details on. then once its set up you get her fees paid directly into your bank, you tell her what she owes she activates the transfer.

gazanne
20-08-2010, 08:26 AM
WOW that sounds good, so I dont need to register anywhere just leave it up to the parants. Thanks xxx

Stillgoingstrong
20-08-2010, 09:30 AM
WOW that sounds good, so I dont need to register anywhere just leave it up to the parants. Thanks xxx

You do have to register - at least I did with Accro now called Endsomething or other! If you find out the name of the voucher provider then look on their site there should be a link for registering. They gave me a registration number and I had to send them a copy of my ofsted reg cert. :D

karensmart4
20-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Sorry I didn't make myself very clear I have 3 sets of parents on work based voucher schemes, all from different company's.
Each set of parents applied on line and forwarded me my part of the form, I had to put down my reg number name address etc, bank details and if I wanted to be paid 'next day' I printed it off, added a copy of my reg cert. and posted it all off. Simples :thumbsup:

Each month I invoice parent they click the link to authorise payment money is in my account the next day. :D

Never had a problem yet :)

green puppy
20-08-2010, 07:30 PM
You can also register with companies on line and create an account so you can see payments due and made etc......