What are your plans for the day ?

It is wet here although the rain has stopped

I am off to the cinema with my grandsons

Hope you have a great day whatever you are doing

Angel xxx

ajs
20-08-2010, 07:58 AM
hi
i have the day off today so i am doing paperwork washing paperwork and more washing then probably more paperwork

then me and the girls are off to london tonight.
david and i are going to his stepmothers birthday party tomorrow night but he has booked us to have tea at the ritz as an early birthday present for me and then he and i are staying at a hotel in mayfair while the girls go to my mum's. home sunday lunch time

jumpinjen
20-08-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm taking the children to BMAG to see the moving dinosaur exhibit!

After I have picked up my car from the body shop where it has been having dents removed courtesy of other people who park badly then don't leave me an apology or details when they've hammered my door or bumper!!!!

Not that I'm bitter about that particular £240 or anything like that!!!

I just don't think it looks good to be a childminder with a hammered car!!

Jen x

ruby
20-08-2010, 08:00 AM
its wet here has rained all night

having a lousey day and its only just started were going swimming this morning but parent has phoned up and said her son (4yrs doesn't want to go but wants to go to soft play that's fine but what do i do with the 10yrs who is to old to go to soft play

oh the joys of childminding :laughing:

what are you going to see ?

hope everyone has a lovely day

cherry
20-08-2010, 08:01 AM
It's a sad day for me as one of my mindees who I've had for 3 years goes today. I've already had tears when she came this morning as she gave me a lovely necklace.

This is the worse part of a lovely job.

angeldelight
20-08-2010, 08:02 AM
It's a sad day for me as one of my mindees who I've had for 3 years goes today. I've already had tears when she came this morning as she gave me a lovely necklace.

This is the worse part of a lovely job.

Oh its always sad Cherry to see them go
Hope you have a lovely last day
Hugs
Angel xxx

angeldelight
20-08-2010, 08:03 AM
its wet here has rained all night

having a lousey day and its only just started were going swimming this morning but parent has phoned up and said her son (4yrs doesn't want to go but wants to go to soft play that's fine but what do i do with the 10yrs who is to old to go to soft play

oh the joys of childminding :laughing:

what are you going to see ?

hope everyone has a lovely day

I have no idea what I am taking them to see - any ideas ?

Angel xx

miss mopple
20-08-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm still on holiday so a nice chilled day for me :clapping: Still have a mountain of laundry to get through so could do without the rain :rolleyes: Plan on taking the pooch for a long walk later, just as soon as I can rouse DH and DD1 who are still in their pits.

If I'm feeling really adventurous I may tackle my tax return later :panic:

Hugs to you Cherry, so hard when they go :(

FussyElmo
20-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Blood test this morning and then a childrens party this afternoon :)

Jumpingjen - the dinosaur exhibition sounds really good let me know if it is please. May have a trip down if it is :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
20-08-2010, 08:07 AM
I have no idea what I am taking them to see - any ideas ?

Angel xx

Cat and Dogs :)

jumpinjen
20-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Jumpingjen - the dinosaur exhibition sounds really good let me know if it is please. May have a trip down if it is :thumbsup:

I will report back this evening!!!

ruby
20-08-2010, 08:14 AM
we went o see Marmaduke they really enjoyed it

angeldelight
20-08-2010, 08:15 AM
we went o see Marmaduke they really enjoyed it

Would two little boys like it though - ages 7 and 10

Angel xx

angeldelight
20-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Cat and Dogs :)

Sounds like the weather ha

They said they dont want to see that film :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
20-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Blood test this morning and then a childrens party this afternoon :)

Good luck with your blood test

Angel xx

charleyfarley
20-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Wet here but at least it's not raining now.

Only one mindee today as other one is away for a few days.

So glad it's Friday :clapping: :clapping:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Roseolivia
20-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Rained all night last night as well so wet this morning but rain has stopped. Mindee due 7ish, got text to say bringing at 10 instead.:angry: Could of had a lay in as i'm struggling with sleep at the moment.
Lazy day today, Rose and mindee can just play, hopefully he'll go early if mum off work.

estrelas
20-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Thank god its friday.... its been along week

Quiet ish here today, one cancelled, one going at 4.30, baby going at 6

Going to try and go for a swim tonight with DD

Hope everyone has a good day xx:thumbsup:

cherry
20-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Oh Mandy I'm so jealous of you going to the Ritz, I've always wanted to do that. Lets us know what it's like.

Have a lovely weekend :)

estrelas
20-08-2010, 08:55 AM
hi
i have the day off today so i am doing paperwork washing paperwork and more washing then probably more paperwork

david and i are going to his stepmothers birthday party tomorrow night but he has booked us to have tea at the ritz as an early birthday present for me and then he and i are staying at a hotel in mayfair while the girls go to my mum's. home sunday lunch time

Sounds fab!! Have a great time x

nannymcflea
20-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Tidying dd2's room as my mum is coming to stay....first time since we moved nearly a year ago....:clapping: .

Got to take girls to Asda to get cake for dd1's 11th on monday and then next door to take dd2 to the hospital as her hips have been playing up due to her hypermobility. Then shopping at Aldi on way home!

Threats of heavy rain and wind don't help though.

Have a great weekend all.

angeldelight
20-08-2010, 09:22 AM
hi

Oh how lovely Mandy , hope you enjoy the ritz

Angel xxx

LOOPYLISA
20-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Morning everyone, wow this week has gone quick !

Doesnt look like we had much rain in the night and its dry now but dull and horrible :rolleyes:

Off to try and find dd some new jeans today if we can't find any im giving up, been everywhere :D

Have a fab time at the ritz Mandy :thumbsup:

Have a good weekend everyone x