PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a 15mth/2yr/5yr and 7yr please

Chell
18-08-2010, 07:51 PM
It is no problem finding ideas for things to do if the weather is good but I'm struggling if it is wet.

I've got a 15mth old boy (who doesn't walk), a two year old girl, 2 five year old girls and a seven year old boy tomorrow.

Any ideas for something they can all join in with?

We did handprint sunshine (http://www.dltk-holidays.com/summer/msun.htm) the other day except we used hand prints rather than drawing round our hands.

TammyN
18-08-2010, 07:59 PM
for the older children give them the run of the craft box, my older one's 5, 6 and 8 spent hours creating with glue, bit, etc we have had the catalogues ut lately for toys we'd like.
i offered the younger one's sensory activities in other room and spent time playing with them, they both also had time at the craft table with paint and sponges as it is craft for the day once it's out for the children to revist as they wish!

Chell
18-08-2010, 08:03 PM
We did catalogue cutting a few weeks ago. I printed some suitcases templates that I found online and they cut out pictures of things they'd pack to go on holiday.

If I get craft things out then I need to supervise them fully. The two year old is my DD, having older siblings she thinks she is much old than she is! If I get out craft things then I need something that the littlest can do too so I've got them all at the table.

He is so laid back and would happily play on the floor but then I feel like I am ignoring him! He is only with me twice a week for four - five hours at a time so I like to make sure he is included as much as possible.