PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaarrrrghhh!!! Sainsbury's online problem

keeks
15-08-2010, 02:02 PM
I have just spent an hour doing a huge online grocery shop from Sainsbury's. As I clicked the last proceed button I was logged out and now can't get back in! :mad:

If you do Sainsbury's online shopping I'd recommend to wait a while so you don't have the same problem.

xx

miffy
15-08-2010, 02:04 PM
How annoying!

I'm glad I went in store this morning instead!

Miffy xx

RedDragon
15-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I have just spent an hour doing a huge online grocery shop from Sainsbury's. As I clicked the last proceed button I was logged out and now can't get back in! :mad:

If you do Sainsbury's online shopping I'd recommend to wait a while so you don't have the same problem.

xx

GGGrrrr, don't you just hate when that happens Or when you have a cracking voucher code, put all your shopping in the "basket" and it doesn't accept the code - so go on husband's account, re-add all the goods intot he basket and it doesn't accept the voucher code in that either!!!!!

Chatterbox Childcare
15-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Ring the helpline and the order will still be there and they will reinstate it.

RedDragon
15-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Ring the helpline and the order will still be there and they will reinstate it.

Good idea! and ask them if they have any voucher codes you can use while you are there-you never know!!

keeks
15-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks a lot for the good advice guys! I thought I'd try one last time to log on before calling them, and lo and behold! I got in, and my whole list of groceries was right there waiting for me to go to checkout! :jump for joy:

xx

TheBTeam
15-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks a lot for the good advice guys! I thought I'd try one last time to log on before calling them, and lo and behold! I got in, and my whole list of groceries was right there waiting for me to go to checkout! :jump for joy:

xx

Good to hear, it happens to me on tesco too sometimes