PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies - Southowram, Halifax, West Yorkshire

charlie potato
14-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Hi, my name is Carolyn and i am a registered childminder who is CRB checked and I also hold my paediatric first aid.

I have two children aged 9 & 7 and have experience of disabilities and dietary needs. I do home cooking and also grow some of my own vegetables.

I have full and part time vacancies available.

No need to make an appointment to come and look at my setting. I offer a settling period of 1 month for both parents and myself. There is no registration fee.

I take into account a childs upbringing at home and try to provide a continuity of care. I will always work alongside a parent taking into account their wishes.

Please feel free to private message me. I look forward to hearing from you.:)

rharrison43140
21-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Hi hun, just noticed on www.netmums.com that a mum has posted this on the childcare board on the 18th August:

"I am just looking into possibly a childminder looking after my daughter who is 2 every Wednesday afternoon so I can get some jobs and that done around my house. They have to be local to me, I live in Southowram so its easy for me to drop her off then get straight home to sorting my house out.
If your a childminder local to me please email me on this email address: fayegill21atsky.com
Much appreciated
Faye x "

I didn't know if you may be able to offer her a space chick?
Hope this helps. :)

charlie potato
21-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi ya, thanks for that. I sent her an email other night when i saw the post and she was going to ring me. She never rung when she said she was going to so i emailed her. She emailed back saying that her mums going to do it for her.:( oh well she seemed really pleasant and said she's gonna consider me when daughter goes to withinfields. It will come with time:) .

rharrison43140
23-08-2010, 08:00 AM
Aw ok hun. Fingers crossed that she does get back in touch. xxx