PDA

View Full Version : Doing your EYFS paperwork online

tetti
12-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Hi There,

I'd very much like the idea of creating a website,where I could integreate all the EYFS paperwork,where I could upload pictures,tell parents of the childrens progress etc (the parents would naturally get a pawword to log in)
However,I dk how to go about this,and wonder is anyone is already doing this kind of thing? Apart from being environmentally friendly,it'd be so much more convenient for the parents,as they could log in at any time (my mindees parents don't want me to do the EYFS at all,so therefore they're not interested in looking at any of the paperwork that I spent ages on,they say that as long as their kids are happy at the end of the day,they don't need to know what they do every minute of the day,but,the records still have to be kept regardless:)

I came across a website called *name of company removed at the request of Pauline *
who seemed to fulfill all my requirements (dk if anyone else has heard about them?),but I paid the money for their services,then never heard from them again,great!(left them emails,calls etc,they guaranteed on site they'd get back to you in approx 24 hrs,that was 4 days,and many phonecalls and emails ago).So now I'm a bit poorer,and back to square one!::mad:

claire'scherubs
12-08-2010, 07:23 PM
I've been thinking about it to, and did find a website that did it for you, however can't find it anymore:( so I will be following your thread to see what others say too x

Kimmy050983
12-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Oh gosh I was thinking about paying for *name removed* too! Thank you for letting us know!!

Kimmy x