PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY

angeldelight
12-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Morning Everyone

Well we have drizzle this morning so our summer coming back was very short lived :laughing:

We are off to the nature centre today so hope this rain does hold off

What are you all doing today ? Have a super super day everyone

Angel xxx

Hebs
12-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Morning Angel

sun is shining here but it's still cold :panic:

i have 5 kids today (quiet day for me all aged 4 upwards) and we have a trip to St James Park today (where Newcastle United's football ground)

private tour that will last about 2 hours, we will even get to see the players changing rooms :D
Cher is coming along with her mindees too :thumbsup:

:jump for joy: almost the weekend :jump for joy:

Toothfairy
12-08-2010, 07:46 AM
Morning all

Just my one mindee today.

Off to the local Museum this morning and then lunch in the park.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

manjay
12-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Fab day for me!!! It is my last day of work until 2nd September:clapping: . I am so glad I learnt my lesson after taking holiday early on in the school holidays last year. Hopefully I will be all refreshed for the start of term.

It is also my 10th wedding anniversary so I am making a special meal for us all tonight.

Rubbish weather though. Just heard the weather on the radio and it says Wales is supposed to be sunny!!! Well it ain't here!

Have a good day everyone:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
12-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Enjoy the nature centre Angel, hopefully it'll brighten up for you :thumbsup:

Hope you all enjoy your days out today too Toothfairy and Hebs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Late start for me today so I have just been and done my shopping at Tescos, got picnic food ready for tomorrow :thumbsup:

Well the sun has come out here so hopefully you all have the sun too

Carol xx

Cammie Doodle
12-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Our busy day today, weather dull but dry (thank Goodness, as the house seems to shrink when it rains and we are all indoors lol )
Have a good day everyone

Hebs
12-08-2010, 08:04 AM
late start for me too, mindees not due til half 9 :D

fionamal
12-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Morning all,

Its sunny here so far but its really cold and ive got the heating on for an hour to take the chill away.

Only 1 mindee today plus my own 2 and my neice so we're going to the Secret Garden and the Maize if the weather holds and then a riverside walk and feed the ducks.

Hope you all enjoy your days out and the weather is kind to you

LOOPYLISA
12-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Morning everyone, sunny and warm here today :clapping:

Hubs is home now till monday :thumbsup: so we are doing some days out with dd :D

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup:

funemnx
12-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Good morning all! Rain here but have to wait in for new kitchen delivery so it's worked out well. We've been out all day, every day this week so it's nice to have a day in for a change!

Our 9th Wedding Anniversary last night, went out for a meal and stayed out REALLY late (10!!!) :laughing: :laughing:

Only 3 today and 2 lo's tommorrow and then off for 3 weeks! :clapping: