PDA

View Full Version : Self Assessment !!!!!

Gizmo
10-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Have got my pack in from CC have given parents forms to fill in and my questionnaries to complete, I have started answering all the Quailty Statements is it just me or does it seem to repeat itself I feel I am filling the same thing in over and over, have to have it submitted by the 23rd Aug so still got time to sort my brain out. (Well hopefully ) :panic: :panic:

sarah707
10-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I worked through the quality statements when I was writing my Scotland e-book and they are not as bad as the SEF we have to do in England! :laughing:

There is some cross over with the questions but mostly it's about singing your own praises and really focussing on pointing out the very best of what you do... :D

Alibali
11-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I find there is a bit of repetition, especially 1.1, 2.1 and 3.1. You could just cross reference the bits you're duplicating, ie 'see statement 1.1'

The first time takes the longest, after that it's just a case of updating the changes you have made.

Don't forget to save a copy to your own documents as the CC website inevitably crashes and you lose everything.