PDA

View Full Version : The Big Tidy Up

~Chelle~
08-08-2010, 08:37 PM
We are going to be doing ours tomorrow :clapping: :clapping:

Got loads and loads of bags in the pack, hope we can fill most of them. We are going to the local woods as it is usually full of litter :mad: .

Off to do the risk asessment for it now :rolleyes:

When is everyone doing their's? Has anyone done their's yet??

Trouble
08-08-2010, 08:50 PM
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: What is this have i missed it???

sweets
08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
don't know about my local woods but my wardrobe sure needs a big tidy up :laughing:

Trouble
08-08-2010, 08:57 PM
don't know about my local woods but my wardrobe sure needs a big tidy up :laughing:

and my attic:blush:

~Chelle~
08-08-2010, 09:11 PM
http://www.thebigtidyup.org/ :thumbsup:

Trouble
08-08-2010, 09:14 PM
i might send of for that thank you:clapping:

katiekid
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Hi chelle, how long did it take to get your pack, as i havent recieved mine yet, and its been a couple of weeks. :)

Mookins
08-08-2010, 09:36 PM
just typed in mypostcode on the website and as far as i can see no public groups are doing it in the whole of Norfolkk!!!!:(

xx

Stillgoingstrong
08-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I got my pack last week and I ordered it whenever it was first put on here:thumbsup: We are going out next week along the river as its always a blooming mess in the holidays:mad: The pack has loads and loads of bags & stuff in - feel a bit guilty as no way will we use it all but hey ho should make the kids think twice about where they dump their rubbish and might be able to rope some of the locals in along the way:clapping:
HAVE FUN WHOEVER ELSE IS DOING IT :D
Chelle we are going along the river at Tovil - say no more!!!:eek:

~Chelle~
09-08-2010, 06:50 AM
just typed in mypostcode on the website and as far as i can see no public groups are doing it in the whole of Norfolkk!!!!:(

xx

We are doing our own one as I couldn't find a public on either. My friend and her daughter are joining us and a couple of neighbours and my sons friends :thumbsup:

~Chelle~
09-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Hi chelle, how long did it take to get your pack, as i havent recieved mine yet, and its been a couple of weeks. :)

It took about a couple of weeks to arrive x

Mookins
09-08-2010, 09:19 AM
will order one and see if i can gather a group together

anything to help

x

funemnx
09-08-2010, 09:20 AM
We did ours a couple of months ago. It was fun, only me and 2 mindees so we didn't get much! Next time, we'll try to organise a bigger group :)

Trouble
09-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Good luck :thumbsup: for today

Carol M
09-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Did one a while ago. Me another minder and mindees. Went all along the canal towpath , had a brill time but had to watch carefully what mindees were picking up. Took loads of pics and each child got a certificate , still got loads of bags and tabbards so will do another at the end of Sept.
Lots of learning to link to EYFS and good community activity.
Good luck with yours
Carol xx
ps we only collected 1 bag but still entered it on the website

~Chelle~
09-08-2010, 02:09 PM
It all went really well, little one is tired out and having a well deserved nap lol

We managed to get 4 FULL bags of rubbish. There was 9 of us in total and we put all the bags together.

Will definitely be doing it again next year :thumbsup: