PDA

View Full Version : Help please,got my pre-reg visit on monday and made a mistake on my CRB form.

tinkerbell7285
07-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Hi
I have just filled in the CRB form and didnt read the little book that comes with it properly,just had a glimpse at it and it says with drivers licence numbers and national insurance numbers leave a gap in between...eg) JR 33 65 39 R
...I have put them all together :panic: Do you think i will need a new form?? And how will this affect me because Ofsted need to look at it and verify it is me. Thanks in advance!!

sarah707
07-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Is this the bit that is on the back page?? If so Ofsted fill that in when they come, you don't do that bit.

If it's inside the form you are worried about I would download and print a new copy then you will be sure it is right :D

tinkerbell7285
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Thanks Sarah,i rang the criminial records bureau and the part i was concerned about is ok. My new problem is that i didnt realise i had to get someone professional to fill in the other form...Oooops,im sure il sort it out somehow!!

I also wanted to know,i have done a risk assessment on the garden,house and outings. Will that be enough for now or should i do one on car journeys and so on?
Thanks

sarah707
08-08-2010, 10:49 AM
My new problem is that i didnt realise i had to get someone professional to fill in the other form...Oooops,im sure il sort it out somehow!!

Thanks

Your Ofsted inspector who comes for the pre-reg appointment is the person who fills it in.

Please wait for him/her to come and have all the evidence ready.

Your inspector will then take your CRB away and send it off for you

:D