07-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Morning Everyone

Are you all glad its the weekend ? :clapping:

Hope you are all ok this morning

I am off shopping and the cinema to see Knight and Day with Tom Cruise today

What are you all doing ?

Have a super duper weekend everyone

Angel xx

Working today, till around 5, just gonig to my dd and mindee to museum and library as i do every saturday i have her, they love it and its all they wanna do.

Gunna relax with a few beers tonight, mrs on ngihts so will be on my lonesome if you wanan pop round Angel

Gareth
xxx

angeldelight
07-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Working today, till around 5, just gonig to my dd and mindee to museum and library as i do every saturday i have her, they love it and its all they wanna do.

Gunna relax with a few beers tonight, mrs on ngihts so will be on my lonesome if you wanan pop round Angel

Gareth
xxx

ooooooooooh thats an invite I can not refuse Gareth

See you later then :laughing:

Angel xx

Roseolivia
07-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Morning, slowly doing the housework, can't be bothered in the slightest but it needs doing. Am having a quiet weekend in just relaxing, hopefully have a sleep with Rose this afternoon as i'm struggling to sleep on a night at the moment even when i go into the spare bed. Was like this when pregnant with Rose but can't remember it being this bad. Think he's going to be an awkward boy when he's born. 3 mths to go

LOOPYLISA
07-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Morning everyone :D

Lazy day here for us too, jut going to make a start on some housework :rolleyes: errhhhhhh, must let my cooked brekki go down first :D

Hope you all have a good weekend whatever your doing :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
07-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Afternoon Everyone

Well just for a change we went shopping :blush: Came back with loads of shopping again. Daz got his new xbox 360 as his broke last weekend to find out that xbox will repair his free of charge because it's within 3 years of buying it :clapping: Great news but we've now got 2 xboxes, oh well at least we have a spare :laughing:

Also got Mitchells birthday present a transformer robot thing reduced from £89.99 to £39.99 :clapping: :jump for joy: :thumbsup: Can't wait to see his face :clapping:

Just need to find a home for everything now :D

Carol xx

TheBTeam
07-08-2010, 07:18 PM
NO, cos i am back to work monday and i really really really don't want to be!

caz3007
07-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Been trying to get lots of jobs done this weekend as off on hols on Friday. I do 10 hours a week for one child and its dependant on mum and dads shifts. Dad is off this week, so they have booked him in on days I have others, so only two days working and the rest of the time will be getting house cleaned (so my 18 year old can untidy it whilst we are away) and get the packing sorted

rickysmiths
08-08-2010, 09:08 PM
I finished work on Friday for 3 weeks so we are Decorating, decorating, decorating so we can move back into our new enlarged house ready to start work after the Bank Holiday. I can't wait after working in a Porta Cabin for 3 months.