PDA

View Full Version : My CRB story...

AbeyBurne
05-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm new but thought i'd tell you my CRB story as it may help a few of you out there in the same situation.

So, are you sitting comfortably.....

I applied for mine and my partners CRB's and mine arrived back within 3 weeks, brilliant I thought! Anyways so i tracked my partners online and it was really slow, in fact it was at stage 4 for 58 days. When it said on the website that it had been sent out I was chuffed to bits and then it arrived.

My partner had 2 things come up on his CRB, one was for failing to stop after a car accident and the other was for criminal damage. (May i say this was in his youth, a good 10 years ago)

I was gutted as you can imagine, firstly I didnt know about these things and second that we hadnt declared anything on his application. He had in all honesty forgotten about them but I did make him feel incredibly guilty. I rang Ofsted straight away and they said they didnt have his CRB back yet and they would be in contact with us.

I rang back the next day and I explained the situation to the chap on the phone and he said 'All your checks have come back and they are all green, your registration certificate was sent yesterday by recorded delivery'

So all I wanted to say was dont get disheartened, keep going and it will all work out in the end.

Stillgoingstrong
05-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Alls well that ends well :littleangel: :thumbsup: :D