PDA

View Full Version : A WET WEDNESDAY?

angeldelight
04-08-2010, 06:14 AM
Morning Everyone

We have rain for the first time in ages - well heavy rain during the night and now its a very fine drizzle

Hope everyone is ok this morning ?

What are you all doing today ?

I only have one older child today and we are off doing girlie things ( at her moms request ) so a fun day shopping etc for us so I am really looking forward to my day today.

Hope the rain clears if you have it and you all have a fab day

Angel xxx

onceinabluemoon
04-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Hope you enjoy your day Angel, a day doing girlie things sounds fab to me x

I'm on holiday (at home) and am right now trying to work out what to do today. think I may go wake the boys up and take them to Crealy (adventure park) for the day. There's new rides there that I haven't been on yet because last time we went I was working and had to just sit and watch the mindees all day...

angeldelight
04-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Hope you enjoy your day Angel, a day doing girlie things sounds fab to me x

I'm on holiday (at home) and am right now trying to work out what to do today. think I may go wake the boys up and take them to Crealy (adventure park) for the day. There's new rides there that I haven't been on yet because last time we went I was working and had to just sit and watch the mindees all day...

That sounds lovely hope you have a lovely day and hope you do not have any rain ?

Angel xx

charleyfarley
04-08-2010, 06:23 AM
Morning Everyone

Enjoy your girlie day Angel sounds great fun.:thumbsup:

I shall be waiting to see what is going to break today :panic:

Just waiting for mindee, I said I'd have him early as his moms car is at the garage so dad needs to drop him off.

We're painting our paper mache rockets today and also making the banana bread we didn't do yesterday.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
04-08-2010, 06:25 AM
Morning Everyone

Enjoy your girlie day Angel sounds great fun.:thumbsup:

I shall be waiting to see what is going to break today :panic:

Just waiting for mindee, I said I'd have him early as his moms car is at the garage so dad needs to drop him off.

We're painting our paper mache rockets today and also making the banana bread we didn't do yesterday.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Hi Carol
Hope you have a good day today.
How did your rockets turn out ?
Banana bread - yummy sounds lovely after our day shopping so think we might find our way to your house after ha ha
Angel xx

Hebs
04-08-2010, 06:27 AM
morning

:clapping: middle of the week already :clapping:

mindee arrived on time this morning (6.30am) but was asleep when mum dropped off... she's still flat out :clapping: :blush: other mindees arn't due til 9.30am

dogs are getting a haircut this morning and we are off to an indoor play area this afternoon as it's so cold outside :panic:

angeldelight
04-08-2010, 06:29 AM
morning

:clapping: middle of the week already :clapping:

mindee arrived on time this morning (6.30am) but was asleep when mum dropped off... she's still flat out :clapping: :blush: other mindees arn't due til 9.30am

dogs are getting a haircut this morning and we are off to an indoor play area this afternoon as it's so cold outside :panic:

Morning Hebs
Have a good day
xxx

charleyfarley
04-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Hi Carol
Hope you have a good day today.
How did your rockets turn out ?
Banana bread - yummy sounds lovely after our day shopping so think we might find our way to your house after ha ha
Angel xx

Well they've dried out fine so we'll see :laughing:

You're welcome to pop in anytime, I'm sure I could spare a slice of banana bread or two for you :thumbsup:

Where you going shopping?

Carol xx

Roseolivia
04-08-2010, 06:47 AM
Morning all, no rain yet but it's apparently on it's way for the next couple days. Have 6yr and 1yr mindee all day today, 6yr meant to start 7.15 but still not here:mad: Depending on weather depends on what we'll do today. Hopefully get to go in the garden, may do some baking or craft work. Haven't planned anything through holidays as some weeks i have 1 mindee, other weeks i have 2 mindees so am just going with the flow and with the weather.
Have a good day everyone

angeldelight
04-08-2010, 06:49 AM
Well they've dried out fine so we'll see :laughing:

You're welcome to pop in anytime, I'm sure I could spare a slice of banana bread or two for you :thumbsup:

Where you going shopping?

Carol xx

We only off to the Fort - little girl wants to look at costume jewlery and her mom is giving her money so should be a fun day

Two slices ? My you are being generous today :laughing:

xxx

angeldelight
Morning all, no rain yet but it's apparently on it's way for the next couple days. Have 6yr and 1yr mindee all day today, 6yr meant to start 7.15 but still not here:mad: Depending on weather depends on what we'll do today. Hopefully get to go in the garden, may do some baking or craft work. Haven't planned anything through holidays as some weeks i have 1 mindee, other weeks i have 2 mindees so am just going with the flow and with the weather.
Have a good day everyone

Have a good day Rose

Angel xx

Hebs
Have a good day everyone

it's chilly too don't you think??
:panic:

miffy
04-08-2010, 06:50 AM
Morning everyone

We're supposed to be off to a farm park today but it's chucking it down here so will have to have a rethink.

Carol - the rockets sound great - can you post piccies when you've finished them?

Angel - enjoy your shopping

Hope everyone else has a lovely day

Miffy xx

angeldelight
04-08-2010, 06:50 AM
it's chilly too don't you think??
:panic:

We have drizzle but its really warm

But what happened to the August heatwave that they promised us ?

Angek xx

Hebs
04-08-2010, 06:54 AM
We have drizzle but its really warm

But what happened to the August heatwave that they promised us ?

Angek xx

i have my heating on :eek: :blush: x

miffy
04-08-2010, 06:56 AM
i have my heating on :eek: :blush: x

I've put my socks on! :laughing:

Miffy xx

funfunfun
04-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Morning everyone

Its a miserable wet day here the sky is gloomy and well miserable

:( ............not so keen on it being wednesday today

can we swap it for another day :laughing:

Hebs
04-08-2010, 06:58 AM
I've put my socks on! :laughing:

Miffy xx

i've put slipper socks on cos they are nice and thick x

LOOPYLISA
04-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Morning, dull here but no rain :D

Heating and socks :eek: ???????????

Goodness me where do you lot live :laughing: north pole :D

I have 2 girls that had no sleep last night :rolleyes: i didnt hear them thank goodness ! so they have now gone back to bed :laughing:

Just waiting for asda delivery, yes being very lazy

Have a fab day everyone x