PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm.......

funemnx
03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
So, I cook a meal and hubby says "oh I like this one!"

Does it mean my repitoir of meals is small and that I need to get the good food guide out again?

It's hard to tell! Do you tend to cook the same things week in and week out?

By the time I've finished work, had a glass of wine (or two) I just want to cook something easy and quick :)

sarah707
03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
He should be saying... this is lovely darling thank you so much.

Now you go and put your feet up and don't give the kitchen a second thought. Would you like another glass of wine?

I think he needs re-educating! :D

miffy
03-08-2010, 05:40 PM
He should be saying... this is lovely darling thank you so much.

Now you go and put your feet up and don't give the kitchen a second thought. Would you like another glass of wine?

I think he needs re-educating! :D:

I'm going to send you mine to re-educate if that's the result! :D

Miffy xx

little chickee
03-08-2010, 06:19 PM
I do tend to cook the same dozen or so things.

Mince is a bit of a staple in our house and my hubby will somtimes say " this mince is good tonight" and i immediatly think does that mean its ususally crap?:laughing: :laughing:

My trouble is when i do try something new ususally they all decide they dont like it and that annoys me so i just stick to what they like.

karen m
03-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Gosh meal times tend to be a rush here so chicken is used a lot can do loads with it ,hubby says"i could eat chicken every night " sarcastic

funemnx
03-08-2010, 07:58 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Glad it's not just me then! I've told him he's cooking next week! :eek: :laughing: :laughing:

charleyfarley
03-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Daz works away during the week so I do try to cook different things on the 2 nights he is here to eat. He wouldn't dare complain :laughing: :laughing:

And he gets the lovely job of washing up and loading the dish washer:thumbsup:

Carol xx

miss mopple
03-08-2010, 08:41 PM
we tend to have the same stuff again and again but I dont complain seeing as hubby cooks it all :thumbsup: