PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone that could give me a little bit of advice sorry to have to ask

mrs robbie williams
03-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Hi there. Minding 5yr and 3yr sisters at the moment and took them to Greenwich Park in London today. We took a picnic, bat and ball, did the museum, play park, boating lake and the dog :eek: lol. The kids were fine and all enjoyed themselves. Before we left i did a risk assessment. I just need to know what other paperwork I do. Daily diary, what bits do i highlight, if any, as an observation linked to eyfs? and is that all i need to do? xx

sarah707
03-08-2010, 05:32 PM
It's up to you!

You must have the RA in place, yes and of course parents permission.

Was there something that happened you want to note? Did a child do something you want to put in an observation?

otherwise you might enjoy writing up the outing and putting it in a photo album if you took some pics.

Hth :D

mrs robbie williams
03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks Sarah, no nothing particular. Have written up daily diary and will put in some photos. Its just sometimes I think im missing something as all we seem to do is play and some posts i read on here about paperwork getting them down i wonder what im not doing - if that makes sense xx

moljak
03-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Good advice from Sarah.

Remeber though don't appologise for asking.

We can't learn if we don't ask.Take it from someone who asks about everything :D

Ali56
04-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Moljlak is right Helen, never apoligise for asking! there are many, many experienced childminders on here who are more than happy to help!!:clapping: :clapping:
You don't need to do obs every day, so if the Lo's do something new or exciting or that you just thought was lovely kind helpful brave etc then go ahead but otherwise just write it up with some piccys as a great day out! :D