PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELPPPPP!! Pre Reg on Friday

sandiwaistell
03-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone

I have my pre registration on friday at 11.30am and am no where near ready so starting to panic like mad!!

I av been working through my Early Years: Preparing for your Visit booklet but I am getting soooooo stuck its unreal. I have got to the question 'What resources and equiptment do you know you will need to meet the individual needs of the children? So all i have at the mo is Highchair, pushchair, toys (indoors and outdoors), safety gates, plug covers, cupboard locks, arts and crafts, jigsaws, cutlerly, plates, cups, bowls...... Now im stuck. My head is blank.

I also still have to make my house more presentable and clean up. Do risk assesments.......What else do I need to have sorted before they come??

PLEASE HELP!?!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

theplayroom
03-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Its all that you mentioned (you are equiped for a baby as well as a toddler etc) but also toys of different stages adn clearly displayed, multi cultural stuff to..

im sure theres loads more but dont forget at this stage they are there to advise as well make sure any recomendations they suggest you write down and make details of websites etc i did and made loads of notes and then worked through them over the next few weeks then youll have a better idea of what too expect next time. Good luck x

leahlouise
04-08-2010, 10:07 AM
hi
we had mine 2weeks ago today it went well and we found that cause we had 98% of all policy done they were quite happy ,:)
also the house and garden inspection if they can see things are secure and safe that goes down well but there do put you on the spot with the questions !
but she was very nice and she had a coffee :)
it is not as bad as you think it is !
you will be fine :clapping: :thumbsup:

angeldelight
05-08-2010, 10:55 PM
I am sure you will be fine

Remember she is coming to help and advise you also

Good luck let us know how it goes

Angel xx

mama2three
06-08-2010, 06:49 AM
Godd Luck today

wendy bird
06-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Hey how did you get on?

Come on tell us!!!

sandiwaistell
18-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Well it went really well surprisingly. If there is any advice that I would give anybody in the run up to their pre registration is complete the pre-registration booklet. It helps soooooo much. I answered all the questions spot on cos of that booklet.

I only had one action......which is to make my balcony (which leads to the garden safe. Which I am pleased about really as I wanted it done so that it was safe for my daughter. I have 3 weeks tomorrow to get this done by so will have to get on DH's back

Thanks for all your help