PDA

View Full Version : Charge during Nursery hours

jus
02-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Hi All,
I had a call off my friend to c if I had any places for a 3 year old who starts nursery in Sept, Parent text me tonight t c if it's ok to come and c me Wed afternoon.
I charge £3.50 per hour but do any of you charge for the hours the child is at nursery, The Morning Nursery hours are 9am til 11.30am and afternoon Nursery hours are 12.30pm til 3pm. I don't know if the child will be doing Morning are Afternoon Nursery until I c parent on wednesday afternoon. This child will also be my third mindee under 5yrs.

Thanxs jus:thumbsup:

miffy
02-08-2010, 08:59 PM
If the child is taking up a space which you have little chance of filling whilst they are at nursery, you have to take them and collect them from the nursery and they want care during the holidays then yes, I would charge whilst they are at nursery.

Miffy xx

Chimps Childminding
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Yes I charge while they are at nursery, there is no way I can fill the few hours they are not here, plus they need the space for the holidays! Also if the child is 3 (or over) then nursery will be funded so its not as if they will have to pay nursery and us!

jus
04-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Thaxs Miffy & CAROLYN for your replies

Thanxs jus