PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising funday in northampton.....

Zoemum2four
02-08-2010, 07:21 PM
This day has been put together in memory of my beautiful daughter Paris.......Its open to all and the day has been focused on children having fun, which is want my daughter would have loved.....All money raised is going to Northampton general hospital, to purchased an heart monitor costing £3000 and the more money raised to more monitor that can be purchased. Thus helping children living with heart condition that are life threatening. Please have a look at the attachment and see if you can make it to this funfilled day

Chell
02-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Have you set it up as a Facebook event? I'm in Northamptonshire so could share the link/event with people on my friends list.

Zoemum2four
02-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Have you set it up as a Facebook event? I'm in Northamptonshire so could share the link/event with people on my friends list.

There is a link it just called Fundraising Day. In the profile pic is the No 31.....

That would be great if u could share it with ur friends and thank you :thumbsup:

nannymcflea
02-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Hope you raise loads of money.:)

sarah32
02-08-2010, 07:50 PM
This day has been put together in memory of my beautiful daughter Paris.......Its open to all and the day has been focused on children having fun, which is want my daughter would have loved.....All money raised is going to Northampton general hospital, to purchased an heart monitor costing £3000 and the more money raised to more monitor that can be purchased. Thus helping children living with heart condition that are life threatening. Please have a look at the attachment and see if you can make it to this funfilled day

I'll be there:)

HomefromHome
02-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Am sending money with Sarah as i cant be there as am at my friends naming ceremony and i'm a life parent (god parent). looks fab zoe and will post on my fb page x

Daddy Day Care
02-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Im in kettering and dont drive, but if my wife is off ill do my best to get there

Gareth
xx

Edit - not sure if i have u as a friend on facebook if i dont please add me and ill put it on there as well

Zoemum2four
02-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Im in kettering and dont drive, but if my wife is off ill do my best to get there

Gareth
xx

Edit - not sure if i have u as a friend on facebook if i dont please add me and ill put it on there as well

Hi Gareth, Wants ur surname and will try find u on fb. Thanks Zoe XX

Pauline
02-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Hi Zoe, further to our chat I've added details to the Forum and Childminding Help Facebook pages and also Twitter.

For those who cannot get to Northampton Zoe also has a fundraising page on the British Heart Foundation Gift of Hope site, for Paris:

http://www.mygiftofhope.org.uk/BHFWebSiteCS/Hope/ViewFund.aspx?PageId=723

:)

Zoemum2four
02-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi Zoe, further to our chat I've added details to the Forum and Childminding Help Facebook pages and also Twitter.

For those who cannot get to Northampton Zoe also has a fundraising page on the British Heart Foundation Gift of Hope site, for Paris:

http://www.mygiftofhope.org.uk/BHFWebSiteCS/Hope/ViewFund.aspx?PageId=723

:)

Thank you for your support Pauline XXX

Daddy Day Care
02-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi Gareth, Wants ur surname and will try find u on fb. Thanks Zoe XX

Hi its law, if you search for gareth law were bound to have mutual friends from the forum

Gareth
xx

sarah32
03-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Bumping up