PDA

View Full Version : how long can it take

leahlouise
30-07-2010, 11:45 AM
hi
i just asking how long will it take? :blush: .
i have had my pre vist by ofsted that was last tuse and all she said then she was waiting for my partners crb which i have tried to look at on the website but nothing come up on that .
i dont have to do my as they will take my one from the pre-school
the thing is i have not heard anything from them . is it like the old saying is no news is good news .
i not liking to have to wait she did say that i should have all my bits though before September . i cant wait to get my first little one .
and when do i start to advertising i have got a name for my childminding it is little monsters in hindolveston i hope that it is ok :clapping:
thank you

moljak
30-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Can take a while I'm afraid.
It's strange you didn't have to do another crb though.I have crb's in 2 schools that I volunteer in but still had to have one at muy home address for minding.

leahlouise
30-07-2010, 03:43 PM
ofsted said it would a wast of time as i only done my one in feb :)

onceinabluemoon
30-07-2010, 04:13 PM
I think they sometimes allow you to use one if it's from the same body (eg ofsted). i have two ofsted ones but my first was over 3 years old and deemed no good so I had to have another done.

My last CRB came back in just over a week but I have several already so that could be why...

On the other hand people have been on here saying it's taken 6 or 8 weeks or more. I'm afraid it's just a question of waiting.

Love your name, hope you get angels not monsters though ;)

Mookins
30-07-2010, 04:57 PM
they received my crb on the 14th and my tracking said yesteaday it has beendispatched... think they are getting quicker

xxx

cmlr
30-07-2010, 05:34 PM
It took me 3 months in total to register.

The longest part was the CRB check. Stage 1,2 and 3 were completed within 24 hours. Stage 4 took 4 weeks to complete.

leahlouise
30-07-2010, 05:48 PM
thank you all i will just have to wait i hope it not to long though .i will keep you all updated when i get it :clapping:

SamBaker
30-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Mine have all been done in a month, which apparently is very quick, I waited about two weeks for my checks to come back, I got my NCMA pack today, Only thing I need now is some mindee's! Unfortuantly don't seem to behappening as quick lol!

Good luck, hope all comes through quick too.

LilyBelles
07-08-2010, 10:06 PM
I am getting so frustrated i did my health dec and first aid in may and i posted my CRB's on 11th June and its been in stage 4 for nearly 7 weeks im so fed up, whenever i call ofsted they say they are still awaiting the social services check and my CRB's and there is nothing they can do about it.

I have an enquiry for a baby (full time) for 27th Sept so im praying its all done and dusted by then just want to start now. :panic:

leahlouise
08-08-2010, 08:59 PM
hi i am still waiting for my partner crb it is at sage 4 for the last week
and when i phone them to ask about some thing they said they was still waiting for the social services check i hope it don't take to long as i have a boy in Sept before and after school to look after and i would like to get started with all the fun :clapping:

donnamarie2
09-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Hi, my crb went through really fast , my husbands was at stage 4 for 3 weeks .
I then waited 4 weeks for ofsted to sign me off and send out reg cert , that was the worst part , i rung up every week after getting crbs back to try and hurry them along!