PDA

View Full Version : NVQ3

oakie dokie
02-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Hi all, sorry not been on for a few day's. I've been swotting for another literacy test I have to do in 2 weeks. I failed the first one! Each test takes about 40 minutes. 40 minutes I usually spend on the forum.

I am really missing not coming on here:( If anyone else would like to brush up there maths and english , this is a great site to do it http://www.move-on.org.uk/index.asp. I asked my tutor for some examples of past tests and she gave me 2 that are on this site, so i'm hoping that if i do them all, I should cover the questions I may get in my exam ah ah!:thumbsup: wishful thinking.

I'll still keep popping on the forum to see what you are all up to.

hazelx

miffy
02-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Good luck Hazel

Hope you pass next time

miffy xx

angeldelight
02-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Good luck Hazel

Hope you are ok

Thanks for the link and good luck

Miss you also

Angel xx

nell57
02-04-2008, 07:30 AM
:thumbsup: Good luck

sure you'll be fine

Helen

sarah707
02-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Fingers crossed! :D

avril
02-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Avril x:)

deeb66
14-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Test must be coming up soon

Good luck Hazel

Hope it all goes well

NikNak
14-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I am also currently studying for my level 2 literacy and numeracy tests.

I have tried some of the practice tests on that site and it's so hard, especially the numeracy!

It's a right pain having to do it I just wished I had payed more attention at school all those years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be worth it though in the end as all employees that work in education will be required to hold this certificate. (I am a teaching assistant when not minding).

I found a couple of great books online from waterstones that have helped me loads. The best one is called adult learners guide to numeracy or literacy. Its by chambers harrap publishers.

Good luck.:)