PDA

View Full Version : FREE CINEMA ON A WEDNESDAY FOR KIDS

angeldelight
26-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Some Showcase Cinemas are letting kids see certain films for free during the summer hols

Kids have to read a book at home then write a little about it on the entry form ( download the entry form its your cinema ticket )

Then hey presto get down to the cinema early on a Wednesday morning

These are the cinemas

Bluewater, Bristol, Showcase Cinema de Lux Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Showcase Cinema de Lux Derby, Dudley, Leeds, Showcase Cinema de Lux Leicester, Manchester, Newham, Nottingham, Peterborough, Reading, Teesside and Walsall

Glasgow & Paisley

More information here

http://www.showcasecinemas.co.uk/programmes/bookworm2010.asp

Angel xxx

singlewiththree
26-07-2010, 02:47 PM
and the good news is it doesn't say one per adult! which means that I can get all 3 of my children to to it and get in free.

angeldelight
26-07-2010, 02:49 PM
and the good news is it doesn't say one per adult! which means that I can get all 3 of my children to to it and get in free.

My friend told me about this she took 4 children last Wednesday and only paid for herself

Angel xx

Saranotts
26-07-2010, 04:16 PM
We went to some of these last year and it was brilliant a lovely day out and nice and cheap for me....yay.

Sara

sillysausage
26-07-2010, 05:47 PM
:-( wish there was a showcase near me. Nearest one is 30 miles away.

jumpinjen
26-07-2010, 05:48 PM
can I take my one year olds in as well if the older ones have filled their forms in?? And would I be allowed to write for the 3 year old??

Jen x