PDA

View Full Version : aaarggggg dishwasher

Lou
24-07-2010, 09:06 PM
OMG i think my dishwasher is broken, to be fair it hasnt been right for a while but arrrgggghhhhh......

I dont mean to be melodramatic but i dont know if i can live without a dishwasher!!!

We had Indian take away tonight and..........................

I HAD TO WASH UP AFTER!!!!!

Hubby is too tired to look at it tonight :angry:

miffy
24-07-2010, 09:13 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's terrible! Hope it can be fixed.

When we had a power cut the worst bit was I had to unload the dishwasher and wash the pots! :panic:

Men! They just don't understand.............:laughing:

Miffy xx

Mookins
24-07-2010, 09:21 PM
omg.......:eek:

thats awful...fingers crossed you can get it fixed

xxxx

fionamal
24-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Mine broke 2 months ago and cos we were moving house never bothered to replace it or repair it and I must say that ive not really missed it much other than a Sunday when its a full roast and every pot and dish is used.

Pauline
25-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Ours broke recently and was going to cost in excess of £100 to fix so we got rid of it and now wash by hand.

I think Christmas will be the worst time but we are managing for now. :rolleyes:

christine e
25-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Mine broke a couple of months ago managed for a few days but then off to Comet to pick up a new one!

Cx

LOOPYLISA
25-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Arhhhhhhhhhhh !

sweets
25-07-2010, 10:21 AM
washing up as actually the only household task i dont mind doing, havnt got a dishwasher but when i nannied the family had one and i HATED emptying it! would rather wash up then its all done. always running out of cups too!

PixiePetal
25-07-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't have a dishwasher :(

I have a space under the sink for one but at the moment the bin is standing in the space. I made sure the kitchen had a gap when we did the new kitchen but as we moved in quite quickly other things took preference with our money - beds and wardrobes :rolleyes:

Just getting new TV and DVD recorder so yet again dishwasher goes to bottom of the list. On the plus side my teens job is to wash up after dinner every evening and I use paper plates for mindees whenever possible!!

AliceK
25-07-2010, 05:40 PM
I've never had a dishwasher, I spend what seems like all day washing up :( . BUT, our new house has one :clapping: . Will probably have to buy more cups and plates though now.

xxxxxx

miffy
25-07-2010, 05:42 PM
. Will probably have to buy more cups and plates though now.

xxxxxx

Believe me, it WILL be worth it! :D

Miffy xx