PDA

View Full Version : Visit today!! - Advice needed

S-J
23-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi,

I have a mother coming to visit me today with her three boys. I am pretty sure she will sign up, but not today as the childcare will be funded my working tax credits and i don't think she will have a deposit available today. With that in mind ......

When she visits what shall i give her, as i think its a bit much to give her copies of all my policies - poor lady is walking - don't wanna give her a library lol!!

So what shall i give her documents wise? She can see all my policies etc. All the policies wil need signing by her when she signs a contract.

Please advise she's coming at 3pm today !!

Thanks

S-J

Stillgoingstrong
23-07-2010, 12:07 PM
I just show them my folder of policies which they can look through while I play or while we chat. I dont bother printing them all off and giving them a set until they sign a contract as its a lot of work and ink and there is no 100% guarantee that they will be back:eek: I do a little "introduction to my setting" just saying who I am, a bit about me and my family and my setting and how I work etc (bit like an ad really) and I give them a copy of that - only a couple of pages :clapping: Good luck

heatherw
23-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Just wanted to say, good luck for today. I know how you feel as Ive got a mum and 2 kids coming at 4.30pm.:clapping:

flowerpots
23-07-2010, 12:45 PM
hi, i usually do the same as kathleen, just a couple of pages about me, my home a paragraph about eyfs, fees and hours. i also attatch business card.

good luck:thumbsup:

coffee-time
23-07-2010, 12:58 PM
what i did was put it all on a disc, then when you sign contracts she can take it away to look at and maybe print off if need be, most people have computers these days, it saves on expensive ink ect too!

miffy
23-07-2010, 03:34 PM
I just give an A4 sheet with a bit about me and my price list!

Good luck

Miffy xx