PDA

View Full Version : 24 cupcakes later....

FussyElmo
22-07-2010, 07:19 PM
....dd decides to mention that her teacher who we are mainly making them for doesnt like chocolate. Could have mentioned that before I made sponge with choc chip and chocolatesponge with choc chip.

Well suppose doing another 12 vanilla cupcakes isnt going to be too much trouble not like I have anything else to do on a thurday night :rolleyes:

And did I mention the chocolate buttercream frosting mmm

karensmart4
22-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Sound delish, send some this way :laughing: :laughing:

Chell
22-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Kids! :eek: :laughing:

Lou
22-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Sound yummy, save them for yourself.......or send them to me lol

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
22-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Lets hope she is not a diabetic

On leaving secondary school i gave my teacher a big bottle of whiskey apparently i was the only person that didnt know he was a recovering Alcoholic:blush:

FussyElmo
22-07-2010, 08:14 PM

On leaving secondary school i gave my teacher a big bottle of whiskey apparently i was the only person that didnt know he was a recovering Alcoholic:blush:

Opps it would be my luck for her to be diabetic or dairy intolerate. Well got to admit the chocolate ones look yummy the other buttercream didnt pipe as well but ats it for me tonight off as Im off to watch masterchef :laughing:

The Juggler
22-07-2010, 08:21 PM

whoops!:p that is always a worry with drink

The Juggler
22-07-2010, 08:21 PM
ah well elmo, just because she doesn't like choc itself doesn't mean she doesn't like choccie cake. x

FussyElmo
22-07-2010, 08:29 PM
ah well elmo, just because she doesn't like choc itself doesn't mean she doesn't like choccie cake. x

No doesnt eat chocolate cake - strange person you would think she would need chocolate to get through the day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well beginning to think it was a ploy on dd's part to get more cakes to take into school. She knew I wouldnt make any for anyone else (ds already laid the guilt trip so had to do him some for his teacher) but theres now four tins all waiting to go into school even the secreatry has some :)

Not sure how we are getting them there yet mind :D

carolinel
22-07-2010, 08:33 PM
I've been doing the same tonight - making cupcakes! had to make an unexpected trip to pets at home though so didn't start till 8.30, just got to decorate them now.

I've made boxes out of cereal boxes to take them into school. Just cut 3 sides on the widest part to make a lid, them covered them in white paper and got kids to decorate, although my youngest still hasn't decorated hers, she will have to do it in the morning!

Also made cupcakes with mindee earlier today for her nanny's 70th birthday, i'm all cupcaked out now!