PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! I need a contract template NCMA have not Delivered!!

S-J
22-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi all,

I am really really really hoping someone can help me!!! I am a newly registered childminder and I have a parent visiting tomorrow afternoon to (hopefully) sign up to use my service and NCMA have not delivered my contracts yet !!! The parent has three children with quite a few variations - i really don't want to get it wrong :blush:

Can anybody help me with a sample contract until mine come through?

Hoping someone can help

Sarah-Jane

The Juggler
22-07-2010, 10:38 AM
where are you based?

Zoomie
22-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Do you have a Development Worker you could contact who may be able to organise some for you in the interim.

When did you order ?

Only asking as mine arrived quite promptly, just a few weeks ago.

S-J
22-07-2010, 11:05 AM
where are you based?

I'm based in Basildon Essex

The Juggler
22-07-2010, 11:55 AM
sorry, I'm too far to pop one round. sure someone else on here might be able to help though.

karensmart4
22-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Can't you get all of the essential info, type up some temp permission slips to cover emergency medical, sunscrean (ha ha), taking child out? Photographs? and using garden play equipment.
Explain that you have ordered contracts but unfortunatly they haven't arrived yet and you will let her know when they do so you can go through them together.

That should cover it for a little while... :thumbsup:

MyOwnMelody
22-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Do you not have a link childminder or an area chilminder co-cordinater, either of those coulf borrow you a contract :)

Ring your local FIS. My council seem to bend over backwards and dropped some to my home.

Steph x