PDA

View Full Version : What shall do?

lady boss
01-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a lady coming to visit on Thurs about minding her 5mth old daughter,
2 full days a week. I have just had an answer phone msg from another lady who also needs someone to mind her 10mth old,(sounded nice and quite keen) however she didnt say which days or how long for. I havent got back to her yet, but was just thinking if she wanted me full time for instance i would rather take the fulll timer than the 2 day. What do you guys do in this situation?
Be grateful for your opinions,

Thanks x

wendywu
01-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Get back to her and find out what she wants. If she wants full time then it would make sense to take her on as you would earn more money.
You would form a much better relationship with a baby that comes for 5 days a week than with one who just comes for 2 days.

Good luck:)

Heaven Scent
01-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Yip call her back asap and if she is what you need and if she wants you get her signed up. -, Good luck

Straws
01-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Phone the other lady and see how many days she wants you for after all 5 days work is better than 2

Straws xxx

lady boss
01-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanx for getting back to me, i will giver her a call to find out.
What would i say to the other lady who is coming on Thurs though,how should i explain it? Sorry to be a pain its just i'm really soft and dont like to let people down, but then in does make sense to have the full timer.
Hark at me i dont even know if she wants me full time or not yet!!! I get myself in such a pickle!! Thanks x:eek:

Straws
01-04-2008, 03:29 PM
See if the other parent is fulltime first then get in a pickle about what to say :laughing: :laughing:

lady boss
01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
:) Lol.....Good advice. Will try her now x

wendywu
01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Be honest with her tell her that by all means she can come and see you but explain that you have some one interested who needs full time. You could joke and say "of course if you decide to go back full time there would be no competition" that will let her know its just the hours not her.:)

Alibali
01-04-2008, 05:45 PM
We are all a bit too soft sometimes, but keep your business head on, at the end of the day we are running a business and do so to earn money. Good luck.

Ali :)