PDA

View Full Version : Sad day today .....

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
22-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Alice leaves her Primary school today after 7 years :(, I just cannot believe it has gone so fast.

It was her leavers mass yesterday and it was really good but I was trying not to cry but once the headmaster started talking about them all that was it.

Dreading hometime as I don't know who is going to be more upset me or Alice.

At least her best friend is going to same school and is in the same form.

xxx

Blaze
22-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Awww (I've got that next year & am dreading it), but am really sad this week as Charlotte's headmaster is retiring (he was also most of the parents headmaster - has been there for as long as ayone can remember) - he's a lovely, lovely man & I will really miss him :-(...Still on to positive vibes - I bet Alice can't wait to start big school in September (even if it's scarey for you LOL) x

Tribe_mummy
22-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Such an emotional time for you! I remember feeling the same with my eldest! It will get easier. Hugs xx

Btw are you from leamington, your avatar picture looks familiar x

angeldelight
22-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Bless

Hope you are ok Lorraine and everyone else going through the same

Angel xx

The Juggler
22-07-2010, 09:58 AM
lots of tears today. Hugs for everyone who needs them:)

TheBTeam
22-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Same here we had my ds11 leavers assembly yesterday, and last day tomorrow, glad he is going out of the school now, but sad that he is growing up and leaving most of his friends.

My dd is still at the school so will still be going there for a few more years yet!

LOOPYLISA
22-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Bless you, they grow up so quick don't they :(

E is going into yr 8 of high school sept :panic: