PDA

View Full Version : Think I should spend less time on the internet!!

Tribe_mummy
19-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Just walked into the lounge after making a brew and found 20month DD sat typing away on my netbook..."what are you doing?" I asked..." I mummy" she smiles! Gotta love them...

I wish she was so quick to copy me cleaning lol!!

Twinkles
19-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Bless !

My daughter could be found with a toy phone tucked between shoulder and ear, with a notebook and pen in her hands 'being Mummy' when she was little.

I was on a lot of committees !!

Roseolivia
19-07-2010, 09:50 AM
The other day i was messing on with my phone and Rose (3yrs) said to me 'who you texting mummy':laughing: This morning she came into our room and made a comment about her room being messy then followed it with 'jesus':eek: which i say in the car along with some other words i'm going to have to stop saying. Kids are funny aren't they?

Tribe_mummy
19-07-2010, 09:57 AM
LOL they certainly know how to cheer you up and put a smile on your face, my DD new saying is OH god thanks to her adopted nanna lol x

Blaze
19-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Bless !

My daughter could be found with a toy phone tucked between shoulder and ear, with a notebook and pen in her hands 'being Mummy' when she was little.

I was on a lot of committees !!

LOL Grace does this now (my other 2 did as well, but Grace does it with the accompanying sound of a-ha, umm etc):laughing: