PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4

patevans
19-07-2010, 07:42 AM
is the battery life very good on the new iphone?

my 3gs lasts about 3 hours and thats it, it is very old now though

LOOPYLISA
19-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Me and hubs are due our upgrade we have the 3gs at the moment, we have been put off by the rumours about the signal on the 4g, we asked in the shop about me having another white one and he said they are not doing them as the colour fades in the sun :eek: think we will be waiting :thumbsup:

ruby
19-07-2010, 08:51 AM
spoken to Rachel she charged hers overnight on Saturday and when she went to recharge it last night it was on 56%
but she did say that if you use it to watch a video it use the battery quicker
don't know if that is any help

cathy

aly
19-07-2010, 09:17 AM
with any phone if you have the wifi on or are using it a lot the battery will drain.

The problem with the iphone can be fixed by using the bumper they are giving away now, but apparently it is 1 batch of phones that was the problem with...I am waiting a few weeks before buying when the new batch comes out {and once i've got my money saved}

Bushpig
19-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Me and hubs are due our upgrade we have the 3gs at the moment, we have been put off by the rumours about the signal on the 4g, we asked in the shop about me having another white one and he said they are not doing them as the colour fades in the sun :eek: think we will be waiting :thumbsup:

I am due my upgrade and am hanging ten for now... my sister has the iPhone4 and is happy with it... I am seeing if she has any probs first ;)

patevans
19-07-2010, 09:42 AM
with any phone if you have the wifi on or are using it a lot the battery will drain.

The problem with the iphone can be fixed by using the bumper they are giving away now, but apparently it is 1 batch of phones that was the problem with...I am waiting a few weeks before buying when the new batch comes out {and once i've got my money saved}

whats a bumper?

aly
19-07-2010, 11:38 AM
whats a bumper?

its a rubber thing to go around the phone like this
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC597ZM/A

patevans
19-07-2010, 12:41 PM
its a rubber thing to go around the phone like this
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC597ZM/A

oooh I see :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare