PDA

View Full Version : Back to work tomorrow! Ofsted will be here within 4 days :-(

samkeddy
18-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi!
Had a lovely 2 weeks not working!
Ofsted ringing tomorrow tho to arrange what day they can come this week, god i feel sick! Spent last few hrs making sure iv done anything i can think of, sent my SEF before i went away, although now i keep thinking i just repeated and repeated myself in it! And everything my LA lady had on her checklist is in place!
Just dont know if it's all goin to be ok!!!
Plus the children have had 2 weeks out of this routine so i know their all going to play up!
Anyway just scared and needed to let it out!:blush:

onceinabluemoon
18-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Breathe!!!

Be yourself and relax!

If the children play up deal with it firmly and calmly.

One of mine hit another one over the head whilst OFSTED was here and made her scream - 2 under ones (on variation) and mayhem but I stayed calm and dealt with it. Also my son who has mild aspergers chased a LO around the garden with a shell scaring the life out of her. Again I stayed calm and dealt with it (on the outside anyway, on the inside I was sure I'd get unsatisfactory!)

MacFi
18-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Yippee its not just me!:eek:
I have been stood up three times by Mrs O in the last three months but she should be coming this week.
I'll keep everything crossed for you if you do the same for me.
Good luck:)

karensmart4
18-07-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm overdue an inspection, so think I'm keeping calm but I'm double checking everything!!:cool:
When I ran an after school club, the first school I went to pick up from had sports day and were late finishing, that made me late for the next 2 schools.
I pulled up outside the scout hut that I used and saw a woman with a clipboard in her hands and my assistant looking serious (she never looks serious).
It was mrs o :eek:
I went in and she introduced herself, then of all things....one of the boys came in from the garden and shouted at the top of his voice "Karen, Callum is peeing up the wall" :eek: :eek:
Mrs O laughed, and said not to worry, and follwed me outside while I washed the wall down.
We got a good. :thumbsup:
Just goes to show, some inspectors are actually human :D

samkeddy
19-07-2010, 07:45 AM
well she phoned 8am this morn! Shes not comin till next week now and wont give me a day :-( i jst want it over with!

caz3007
19-07-2010, 10:39 AM
At least it give you time to get your mindies back into a routine. I always manage to pin Mrs O down to a day, but then I dont work every day :laughing: