PDA

View Full Version : ITS THE WEEKEND YIPPIEEEE

angeldelight
17-07-2010, 07:09 AM
Morning Everyone

The weekend is here at last :clapping: :clapping:

The sun is also shining and shhhh no rain :jump for joy:

I am off to the outdoor concert in Warwich so please please please stay dry for me - dont think it will be much fun sitting out doors all night getting a soaking

What are you all doing today

Have a super duper weekend everyone

Angel xxx

TheBTeam
17-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Have a great time at your concert! I have just waved off ds to a football tournament with dh, I have to take dd to football training for the minimum amount of time we can get away with so we can go and watch ds in the tournament, if she doesnt go she cant play in her tournament tomorrow, so we have to put in an appearance.

After that we have to start getting our camping bits ready for next weekend, as no time in the week and we go early morning next saturday!:panic:

miss mopple
17-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Hope the rain stays away angel. Sounds like fun :thumbsup:

Im frantically doing housework this morning while DH takes DD1 to her show rehearsal and performance, then my sis is popping in on her way home from her hols for a cuppa (she lives 100 miles away and I havent seen her since christmas so looking forward to a catch up :clapping: ) , then tomorrow we are going to see DD1 in her show and my mum is coming down to see it too (she lives near my sis so havent seen her for ages too), which will be a surprise for DD1 :D

want to try and squeeze in a visit to costco to flex my new membership but dont think Ill have time

ORKSIE
17-07-2010, 07:23 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/yawning/1.gif

I dont wanna be up yet, was woken by the postman wanting my autograph:panic:

Oh well, Im up now.

Good morning all

Hope the weather is kind to you Angel.

I am gonna do as little as possible this weekend. I got me lazy head on:D

Have a great weekend all

http://bestsmileys.com/yawning/1.gif

xx

Cammie Doodle
17-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning all, sunny and dry here so far, although it has rained in the night. Enjoy your concert Angel, who are you going to see?
Baking wedding cakes today and a bit of shopping, hopefully lazy day tomorrow:blush:

miffy
17-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Morning everyone

I don't want to be up yet either - how come in the week I can sleep through the alarm but at weekends I wake up at the time the alarm usually goes off? :rolleyes:

Sun is shining though, fingers crossed it stays all day.

Off to town in a bit, my turn in the charity shop today.

Have a great weekend

Miffy xx

sweets
17-07-2010, 08:25 AM
ive had one of those weeks were you are just tired all the time, i havnt had the energy to go to the gym or anywhere but the sofa once the children had gone home! but went to bed early last night and didnt wake up till 8 this morn so feeling a bit better today.

im going to go to the gym and if im feeling brave enough i might go and hit the next sales! this aft :panic: lol

angeldelight
17-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Morning all, sunny and dry here so far, although it has rained in the night. Enjoy your concert Angel, who are you going to see?
Baking wedding cakes today and a bit of shopping, hopefully lazy day tomorrow:blush:

morning June

Its to the music of queen and there is a huge bonfire display at the end

I go every year - everyone sits on the floor or they take chairs - and a picnic
Some people take massive tables and suitcases with all of their food and drinks - they take wine and wine glasses etc

Its really relaxed and very good

I think the cast from London West End are going to be there again singing

http://www.warwick-castle.co.uk/entertainment/summer-concerts.aspx?css=1

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
17-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Morning, lovely and sunny here today :clapping:

No real plans today, shopping needs doing and of course the housework but think will just go with the flow :D

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
17-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Morning everyone, busy bee here this morning. Have already been to the Next sale at 5am:eek: and spent loads. Was home before Rose woke which was nice as she'd crept into our bed through the night and Chris had crept out:laughing: Have cleaned the living room and downstairs bathroom, kitchen next then see how i feel, bump starting to get in the way now. Have washing to hang out so hoping it's going to stay dry, have watered my veggies and fed chickens and horses and Rose. Wow, i've done loads already and it's only 10.30. Planning on cleaming the rest of the house then i can relax tomorrow and sort out the caravan for our holidays next week:clapping:

Have a great day at your concert Angel, i love Queens music, wish Freddie was alive so i could go see them as it's not the same without him. Off to see Pet Shop Boys though on Friday which i'm so excited about.

Everyone else have a good day.