PDA

View Full Version : the meeting

Donkey
01-04-2008, 09:54 AM
I got the introduction meeting tonight, telling us what its all about and things and being the typical girl that I am......

WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Pudding Girl
01-04-2008, 09:58 AM
LOL you'll be just fine :)

And for the record I wore jeans and a jumper lol if that helps any?? :laughing:

sarah707
01-04-2008, 09:59 AM
I usually go to these things in full make up, with coiffured hair and my twin-set and pearls... the instructor will appreciate the effort you have made.

The common ones go in jeans, a tshirt, maybe a scabby sweatshirt and trainers... sometimes they don't even comb their hair! :eek:

... but of course that's not my style at all :p

ma7ie
01-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I usually go to these things in full make up, with coiffured hair and my twin-set and pearls... the instructor will appreciate the effort you have made.

The common ones go in jeans, a tshirt, maybe a scabby sweatshirt and trainers... sometimes they don't even comb their hair! :eek:

... but of course that's not my style at all :p

I'm so glad I've found someone with the same sense of style. :D

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
01-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Everything will be fine, I think I wore jeans and a top just casual but smart.

Good luck.

Lorraine xx

Pudding Girl
01-04-2008, 10:51 AM

you must have seen me then ;)

Donkey
01-04-2008, 04:01 PM
the top i am currently wearing is covered in bannana, need to get changed then ;)

deeb66
01-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Good luck for tonight.

Go in whatever you are comfortable in!

Saz
01-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Ha ha,

the first meeting ICP i went to everyone turned up all nice with make up on. By week 6 everyone (except for one immaculate lady) turned up in jeans, jumpers/t-shirts, or tracksuits with sploges of baby drool and toddler fingerprints.:rolleyes:

Donkey
01-04-2008, 08:37 PM
well i went in black trousers and shoes and a clean top :rolleyes:
the trousers had baby sick on them (babies wipes are a brilliant invention)
as she was sick on me as i was leaving, typical!
the meeting was in the weirdest place known to man, it was off some random back alley!
my head is swarming, i took lots of notes, not sure how much more I know really.
going to start ringing places to get my first aid done and also get the form sent off to get on the dqp intro course (think this is the icp one)

other than that nothing more to report!

miffy
01-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Came to this a bit late - glad it went well

miffy xx